You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 21st 2013, 10:41pm

Avarice is no vice quest

did anyone consider before giving 24hrs for this quest that some of us maybe have Kretches' Lair instance closed ? :evil:

Friday, June 21st 2013, 10:49pm

eek ?(
Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Friday, June 21st 2013, 10:55pm

Or, make it possible for a lvl 3 like me be able to actually enter the damn place considering it says the quest is for lvl 3-15's.

In Kretches' Lair, obtain Ghostly Fungus, Weak Elixir of Life and 10 clumps of Mistletoe. Take the necessary ingredients to Bludiara the Seer.

So I go to the Lair and get this message......

You are not experienced enough to roam about the Lair. Access to the instance available to warriors that have reached level 4.

:wall: :wall: :wall:

Friday, June 21st 2013, 10:57pm

21:42 Achievement accomplished "June - Here comes the summer!"

Thanks to Sheal :) :kiss2:

Friday, June 21st 2013, 11:12pm

Current goal: In Kretches' Lair, obtain Ghostly Fungus, Great Elixir of Life, 1 jar of Tentacler Slime, 200 Scorpion Bile and 20 clumps of Mistletoe. Take the necessary ingredients to Maritsa the Witch.

Kretches' Lair Accessible via 2d 8h 18min

:clubbing: :wall: I want my "Here comes the summer!" too :lol:

Saturday, June 22nd 2013, 12:46am

Current goal: In Kretches' Lair, obtain Ghostly Fungus, Great Elixir of Life, 1 jar of Tentacler Slime, 200 Scorpion Bile and 20 clumps of Mistletoe. Take the necessary ingredients to Maritsa the Witch.

Kretches' Lair Accessible via 2d 8h 18min

:clubbing: :wall: I want my "Here comes the summer!" too :lol:

Kretches' Lair
Accessible via 2d 22h 26mi

beat you to it hun! :horse:

Saturday, June 22nd 2013, 1:23am

Ghostly Fungus is transferable. You will need to find someone who can get you an extra. :)

Saturday, June 22nd 2013, 2:20am

Krystal
are you sure you can get 2 of them ? who going to get me one just so they dont finish there quest

Saturday, June 22nd 2013, 2:37am

You can go bak in as many time as instance is open. But can only carry on fungus in pack
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Saturday, June 22nd 2013, 2:43am

just got one, it works :yes: start looking for a mushroom dealer guys )))))))))))))))))

Saturday, June 22nd 2013, 7:21am

My kretches lair is closed too for another 24 hours plus! .....Stupid Fing Quest this one is! Make it so half of game can't do it, Or at least ones who actively do butcher can't. :well: :puke:

Saturday, June 22nd 2013, 8:02am

PureVenom

sweetie, read the post, mine closed too, get someone to bring you mushroom they are transferable, is long is person dont have first one in backpack they can get second one

Saturday, June 22nd 2013, 8:06am

ouh i didn't notice whole post ...-blonde moment- ...Thanks Acro!!!

Saturday, June 22nd 2013, 9:54am

QUESTION : around how many ferns did you all pick to get the flower"????

Saturday, June 22nd 2013, 1:03pm

Number of ferns is random, I got my flower on 38th fern I've heard some having to pick 70 -100 too, gl though :rose:

Saturday, June 22nd 2013, 2:23pm

Thanks guys...i thought it was broken...took me around 50 tries lol

Saturday, June 22nd 2013, 3:33pm

115 ferns to get the flower... But I did get a nice pile of stuff..

13:55 The long search is over! You discover a mountain of untold treasures in the long-time secret stash of the Spirit of Avarice! The niggardly phantom has collected so many incredible treasures that it makes you dizzy just looking at it. And now all this wonder is yours by right! Received: Spirit of Greed Pot of Gold 1 pcs.
13:55 ...and also Marvelous Glass 303 pcs
13:55 ...you rummage in the casket and also find Ocean Pearl Necklace 1 pcs, "Heavenly Beauty" Brooch 1 pcs, Pearl of Wisdom Ring 1 pcs, Pocket watch 1 pcs, Ringing Bells 1 pcs
13:55 ...and also Orange Rainbow Stone 13 pcs, Violet Rainbow Stone 4 pcs, Green Rainbow Stone 4 pcs, Red Rainbow Stone 3 pcs, Indigo Rainbow Stone 1 pcs
13:55 ...and also Efril 15 pcs
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Saturday, June 22nd 2013, 3:51pm

14:46 The Spirit of Avarice has left the world of Faeo, taking with it the Wondrous Fern Flowers. You'll have to wait until next year before you try your luck again. Then, you can wait once more for the cunning Spirit, in the hope of getting your hands on some treasure.

:wall: :wall: :wall:
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Saturday, June 22nd 2013, 4:15pm

@acro you have not summer :?: :shock: here where i live is hot :shuffle: