You are not logged in.

Tuesday, July 30th 2013, 3:48am

Hi justtry,

I got the Acer A210 tablet. After some trail and error I found photon can work. If you get the free version you will have to turn on flash or upgrade for really money. I have found it works with the free. Just runs a bit slower and not as fast at things.But it will work with most things.not sure if a bf would be good.
Also when you switch to a another screen you will have to relog in again. tryed chrome and firefox and had no luck. :)
Hopefully they will make a tablet app. But if you get say the simspons tapped out app let me know :-) . But stil find a pc better at times.

If you are online while I am on. send me a message if you have any questions.
Lets work hard to find a cure for liberalism :teacher: :teacher:

Tuesday, July 30th 2013, 5:44pm

I believe I read on a russian info site that they are working on a client for tablets for the russian server. But I don't have any further information about WHEN it will come out there, IF it will come out for our server (and if it does when^^), nor if it would COST to download or if it would be a free app.

Tuesday, July 30th 2013, 8:05pm

as for now - they only intended to develop a client based on iOS as I understood... anyway - their client for another game is so bugged that runs only on galaxy S4 - tried for a week to find another phone that can install it :D
From all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most.