You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 30th 2013, 3:48am

Hi justtry,

I got the Acer A210 tablet. After some trail and error I found photon can work. If you get the free version you will have to turn on flash or upgrade for really money. I have found it works with the free. Just runs a bit slower and not as fast at things.But it will work with most things.not sure if a bf would be good.
Also when you switch to a another screen you will have to relog in again. tryed chrome and firefox and had no luck. :)
Hopefully they will make a tablet app. But if you get say the simspons tapped out app let me know :-) . But stil find a pc better at times.

If you are online while I am on. send me a message if you have any questions.
Lets work hard to find a cure for liberalism :teacher: :teacher:

Tuesday, July 30th 2013, 5:44pm

I believe I read on a russian info site that they are working on a client for tablets for the russian server. But I don't have any further information about WHEN it will come out there, IF it will come out for our server (and if it does when^^), nor if it would COST to download or if it would be a free app.

Tuesday, July 30th 2013, 8:05pm

as for now - they only intended to develop a client based on iOS as I understood... anyway - their client for another game is so bugged that runs only on galaxy S4 - tried for a week to find another phone that can install it :D
From all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most.