You are not logged in.

Tuesday, July 30th 2013, 1:58pm

Grim Gargoyle amulet of call

I have a few grim gargoyle amulets of call that i recived from chests and i need to do my imonyan quest in cc i am wondering if anyone is able to advise me how many of these amulets do i need to kill one guard for the imonyan, or is one amproximatly needed for one guard, or do i need 1 grim gargoyle and few tigers....

any advice is welcome
Thank you in advance

Tuesday, July 30th 2013, 5:23pm

You should be able to kill several guards in one fight with a grim gargoyle - depending on how lucky you are with it's neck blows.

There are a max of 5 guards at a time though and they take 30 minutes to respawn. So if you're lucky and are able to get all 5 in one fight the gargoyle should be able to handle it for you. No guarantee though that you will get all 5 in the fight. And after that you will need to find another way to kill the remaining 5 you need for your feat but you would need huge numbers of tigers for them.

My tip would be to wait till the fair is around and buy kakurts there or wait until you can get iguaron summons. Or they become easier to kill on higher levels cause their strenght stays the same but you get stronger.