You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, September 30th 2010, 10:52am

Bug in NPC quests

Hello,

I have bug in 3 different NPC quests. (after last update)

1st bug is in NPC in clan Burial grounds in mausoleum, i can not cancel option where i have 2 answers, buy book for 50g or not buy.

2nd, in Warlords arena i can not close quest to pick mage 11-13 to go to tournement, and I can not get to option to do Village clearing quest.

3rd. in BoVirtue clostier I can not get my Arch-Apotrope to be read By norak, i can not cancel opened option to create scrolls.

I did not see other NPCs but i think when there was update i had on locations opened options to make quest so it stayed opened and now can't close......

HELP!

Thursday, September 30th 2010, 4:28pm

When there is only one quest available from an NPC you will go right into the current quest stage. So if you haven't started the quest yet you will be in the first dialogue of the quest when clicking on the NPC. If you don't want to do the quest, just cick on "Return to Location". I hope this answers your question.

Friday, October 1st 2010, 10:11am

well...hmmm...it is not OK
example...i have i backpack Arch apotrope recipe, i need to give it in clostier to study it and can noc because when I click Norak i automaticly get opened quest to make scrolls. if i click return to quest ot return to location..nothing happen.

Also as I told U in arena i can not get quest Village patrol...because i automaticly when click on gilverd i have to fight mage tournement...and when i go and fight again when i click on gilverd i am on same spot...so can not get quest villpatrol

Friday, October 1st 2010, 10:36am

Village Patrol is only accessible up to level 10.

You don't need to do anything in the cloister to learn the recipe.