You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, October 8th 2013, 3:55am

need ur few secs pls

hello friends, i just making this forum to get pray for my little puppy who was of 2.8 months and died yesterday night in my arms... pls pray for his soul,i m just trying my best to get as much as pray possible for his soul...R.I.P. he died just because of one do he gave him overdose of medicines and thn got typhoid due to those overdose of medicines......taffy...good bye my son..., i luv u and will still miss u alot...

please just pray for his soul:( so tht he will also remember me....just cant stop crying pls i beg u all

thx

Tuesday, October 8th 2013, 4:01am

sorry bro very sad

Tuesday, October 8th 2013, 4:01am

;( damn bub,that suck's

Tuesday, October 8th 2013, 4:02am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGBO3Te_GrM

here is little song that help me when i am sad...

god bless and my he help you in your loss

Tuesday, October 8th 2013, 4:04am

So sorry to hear man. :( I know personally dogs are family and what its like to lose them early on...Makes it even harder to see them go so early in life. I pray for you and taffy
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Tuesday, October 8th 2013, 4:37am

soo bad :(( bro

Tuesday, October 8th 2013, 4:39am

Sorry for your lost...May he RIP !!.

Tuesday, October 8th 2013, 7:05am

:cry: Truly sorry for your loss. My prayers for your little puppy and may he RIP :(

Tuesday, October 8th 2013, 7:17am

I'm so sorry for your loss... I'll be praying for u and your family and little taffy's soul... I can tell how much you really loved him... I hope more people who care about dogs and people in general will post on this thread like we all did... RIP Taffy.... :cry:

Tuesday, October 8th 2013, 7:25am

Really sorry feeling to hear this happened. Will be praying for you and family. I miss my dog, she died last year so I understand. :(
Worry not for everyone is a fool. :king:

Tuesday, October 8th 2013, 9:15am

Please move this thread to Off Topic as it is non-game related one

.well:
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

H20  toff [20] 

Intermediate

Tuesday, October 8th 2013, 1:46pm

thx for the one who moved this spam topic

hundreds ,even thousand of human being are dying ,killed daily in all the world, and i wished that u say something for their soul to rest in peace before thinking about your dog (which is an animal no matter was your relation with him)

Tuesday, October 8th 2013, 3:14pm

True Toff, but just cause humans dying all over the place does not mean that when a pet dies the person who raised it an looked after it does not get upset about it!!

H20  toff [20] 

Intermediate

Tuesday, October 8th 2013, 7:11pm

well this is the last thing i care if pet or dinasaur die.

what i care if any human ,or mag happen bad to them or to their family, even if i know them virtually but at the end they are human being.

end of subject , i wish no one put such silly post anymore

Wednesday, October 9th 2013, 5:49pm

@toff

u just gol, dont tell what to put or not, just stay away from topic if u dont like

H20  toff [20] 

Intermediate

Wednesday, October 9th 2013, 7:20pm

then such topic should be put from 1st in off topic and not city pub.

better go sleep( tikee )

Thursday, October 10th 2013, 5:50am

lol who the hell u r, to tell wwhat to do and what not) just shut up)

H20  toff [20] 

Intermediate

Thursday, October 10th 2013, 5:56am

Oh blaimee, thousand apology , i did not know u wake up, but np go back to sleep but before u go ,S . first

Thursday, October 10th 2013, 6:08am

bla bla bla) keep barking

Thursday, October 10th 2013, 9:24am

you know... i have the feeling this topic isnt being used for what it was intended to be used for. :-)