You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Dark Princess" started this thread

Monday, October 21st 2013, 7:57am

my rl birthday

Today is my rl birthday.... I'm 31 now and I don't feel any different when I was 30 lol! Anyway, you don't have to comment on this thread if u don't want to. I just wanted to say how happy and blessed I feel to have such good friends I've met in game... Out of respect for them, I won't give out names... U know who u are and I want to take the time now to say thank you for always being there for me when I needed a friend to help me in a quest or a shoulder to cry on if something in my rl was troubling me... You guys are the best and one of the best things about this game is meeting new and interesting people from all around the world. But getting back to my birthday. I feel that a birthday is a celebration of your life. Not about age. Age is just a number in my opinion. So everyone have fun in game all. :grin: :dance: I'm gonna enjoy my day and I hope everyone has a great day as well...

Dark Princess

Monday, October 21st 2013, 8:09am

Happy birthday!!!! :rose:

Monday, October 21st 2013, 8:33am

ty PureVenom. :)

Occupation: Law School Graduate, looking to further studies and become a judge.

Monday, October 21st 2013, 9:30am

Happy birthday ! May many follow in it's wake and bring you nothing but the best.

Tuesday, October 22nd 2013, 11:13am

Thanks so much for the birthday wishes... :) I had a good day eventhough I had to work lol! Anyway, my birthday is over and now we can focus more on Faeo's birthday! :grin: Have fun in game all!