You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, November 1st 2013, 10:03pm

I like it Mate :-)

Friday, November 1st 2013, 10:09pm

Not bad at all ^^ looks really nifty

Friday, November 1st 2013, 10:49pm

I smell a forum ban!! Might have to take the gazzette underground to keep the publishers secret!!

THE TRUTH WILL BE KNOWN!!
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Friday, November 1st 2013, 11:44pm

That was some good reading there, made me laugh....thanks :) Keep it coming please :P

Saturday, November 2nd 2013, 3:16am

+1!

Love it man. LOL
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Saturday, November 2nd 2013, 9:04am

Well done Lizzard,Congratz on first number of newspaper and really hope that will continue,really like see some independent newspapir on market,please in next give adress for suscribe,ha,ha,ha,ha,well done mate +1000:))))))

Saturday, November 2nd 2013, 9:16am

New gazette

very funny , i agree with that

Saturday, November 2nd 2013, 9:17am

+1 for this im looking forward to reading the forum once more keep it coming
A :smoke: team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with the situation.

Saturday, November 2nd 2013, 9:26am

:clap: :clap: :clap: :drink: Awesome stuff :)
U mojim venama je tribina, u meni buldog rezi otkida!
Rukama stežem plavi dux i šal stani kraj mene brate zapjevaj!
OoooOOooo BHF
OooOOOo BiH

Saturday, November 2nd 2013, 10:45am

@Lizard Warrior: You have such a knack for this! Please keep this going! Have fun in game and please note that I won't be participtating in next dragon fight cause I have to work... They seriously need to schedule these events during the weekend or something... Most people have work or school and can't take time off for a dragon battle. Have fun in game! :)

-Dark Princess :)

Saturday, November 2nd 2013, 11:04pm

Fresh Gazette...

Saturday, November 2nd 2013, 11:07pm

:lol: Another scandal...i wanna finance this +1

Saturday, November 2nd 2013, 11:44pm

I knew there was something fishy going on... :lol: Keep up the awesome posts Lizard Warrior and I too want to buy a subscription. :smile: +1

Sunday, November 3rd 2013, 8:21am

:worship: great post more interesting then this game lol :beer: looking forward for more such post atleast we will have some fun somewhere

Sunday, November 3rd 2013, 8:55am

Well done mate,nothing better then read your Gazette with morning coffee,thank you a lot:)))again have +100 from me,dont let anything stop you:))))))

Monday, November 4th 2013, 1:51am

Up

Monday, November 4th 2013, 11:28am

well done +++++
I really have fun reading this gazette.
awaiting next one :P
:yes:From any impasse there are at least 5 ways to escape :yes:

Monday, November 4th 2013, 6:24pm

I cant wait for the next issuse keep it up
A :smoke: team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with the situation.

Tuesday, November 5th 2013, 12:22am

very very nice! you made me smile.
this should be in cool stuff section!
and sponsored from players for this guy's time!
dude if you were a human you would get 1g from me every week for keep posting (should say editing?).

+100 admins give sth nice to this guy,he brought more amusement than 2 years of meaningless facebook events(maybe hire him).