You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Dark Princess" started this thread

Friday, November 8th 2013, 11:17am

Super Typhoon Headed to the Philippines!!!!

Hello all, I may not live in the Philippines but I'm sure that some of the people that play this game DO live there... They need our thoughts and prayers right now because there's a HUGE Typhoon headed their way... I looked on my local news page on my FB and I read about the Typhoon named "Yolanda"... I will be praying for these people... One of the best things about this game is that I get to meet and chat with people all over the world! I learn something a little new and a little different each day! If u don't want to comment on this topic, I won't hold it against u... For those of u who DO live in the Philippines, please know that some1 is out there praying for u...

-Dark Princess ^^