You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Dark Princess" started this thread

Thursday, November 14th 2013, 1:38am

Postponement

Hello all, In the marriage application, myself and lord of fire were hopefully going to marry this Saturday Nov. 16, 2013 at 19:00 server time... Unfortunately, there will have to be a postponement... We will still marry but not on Saturday... He's busy with rl stuff at the moment and I haven't heard from him for over a week now... Also, a family member of mine passed away yesterday (Tuesday) morning... My family needs me right now and if the service is on Saturday, that will be more important than the wedding... When me and lord of fire are on at the same time again, we will make arrangements with an available Concencrator to be married in game and hopefully all our friends will be able to attend... So sorry everyone. I know that u all were looking forward to it and I was too... Like I said, he's been a good friend to me and I still intend to marry him in game... Hope to see our friends there to celebrate our special day whenever it may be... :)

Dark Princess

Thursday, November 14th 2013, 10:21pm

well i hope it will not be to long..damn another female lost...think i may end up asking she who loves to :clubbing: :lol:

Thursday, November 14th 2013, 10:33pm

:lol: Wanna know how he won me over? Well, I'll tell u... And I too hope it won't be long... He won me over with a beautiful dragon gift... He knows my taste well lord of fire does... And my friend Blood Brother, I had no idea u were interested in me too.... But I will always be a good friend to u Blood Brother... There were a lot of hearts broken and I am sorry for that... Never intended for that to happen... As I stated in my previous post I will let u all know when me and lord of fire will get hitched when he returns...

Saturday, January 18th 2014, 10:08pm

Postponement Again

My dear friends, I am really sorry about what happened today... After what seemed like an hour I finally was able to talk to lord of fire... He is having some serious RL issues that I'm not at liberty to disclose here in Forums, post, or PM... He went the wrong way about not telling me b4 the wedding but he is still my friend and perhaps someday later on we can finally marry in game... Please don't bat, hex, or execute him... Again, I'm so sorry about this and hope u all have a good day! Remember, have fun in game and also good luck in double Valor in CC!

Dark Princess
Destiny Coleader