You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 8:35am

In estate!

well this is just a wild idea so idk what you think about it but anyway...would it be possible to place some proffession stuff at the estate..now we all have to wait there for wounds to get healed faster or the obelisks to get experience...so i personaly would like for e.g have a certain fish there to pick or whatever you guys think lol...smthing which is possible and wont cause game imbalances....anyway its jsut a wild idea so please give me your opionion i might be wrong but it would be fun looking at it that way :lol:

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 9:52am

How are you going to pick with a wound anyway?

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 1:27pm

with the wound you just gotta wait lol...but while waiting for the expereince i meant ;)

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 1:47pm

Pale and I were talking about this same idea the other night :) would be nice to have something to do other than just sit in estate waiting for obelisks to regenerate.. most of the time we end up logging off and going to do something else, or waiting till bed time to go to our estate.. i like the idea of being able to pick some resources.. even if it was just a few per hour or sumthing

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 1:50pm

exatly my point Queen ....for e,g even if it is like the emanipation of good in bov area...just a certain amount per hour would be way better then just sitting there

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 4:21pm

farmville? :glance: but like the idea though :thumbup:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 11:15pm

It will soon be a thing of the past that you have to be in the estate, sure it will go faster if you are but you wont have to. Presently at dwar, if you would look at their library about estates you see this.

Recovery Time:
• character while staying in the estate: 18 hours
• character while staying out of the estate: 54 hours

and the higher level of your Statue the less it takes to charge it. The above example is for a level 1 Experience Statue.

Beuwolf

Thursday, November 21st 2013, 5:01pm

Thanks for that Helpful info Beuwolf! Cheers!