You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, January 2nd 2014, 2:51am

I killed 200 mosters did not get 1pcs tears

dear guard or GM:

I
encountered a
problem.
when i get 5lv,i get a quest call me kill some mosters to get some Tears of Makhayana.
It says like that :

The Ultimate Gambit

Elder Verkiry has given you some bad news - a mysterious
monster has appeared, which is hunting Magmars and gobbling them up. Who this
monster is and where it came from, no one knows. Kugar the Hunter was charged
with tracking down this beast but his efforts came to nothing, not because he
was killed, but because he could find no trace of the enemy. If things continue
like this, half the Magmar army will end up in the cursed monster's stomach!
Verkiry wants you to find the evil monster.

Passed:
Go to Kugar the Hunter in Sly Cove and speak with him
about the evil monster.

Passed:
Go to Maritsa the Witch in Settlement Angrukhon and
show her the bone, which Kugar found.

Current goal:
Take Maritsa the Witch Tears of
Makhayana
(15 pcs) in Settlement Angrukhon.

i get the quest for near one month and I killed the 200 blame did not get 1pcs tears, where the problem is?

I
hope
you can get answers.can you help me ?

im a lv5 soldier [LT]

Thursday, January 2nd 2014, 3:39am

In order to start recieving tears you need to finish restoring the statue quest, that quest should have been a first priority as you can start raging when you finish it.

Friday, January 3rd 2014, 12:06am

Good LT, I agree with Angel... Once u restore the statue, u are able to get the Rage flower from her by using resources: Crimson Sterlets, Belladonna, or diamonds... Most people use Sterlets cause they are cheaper than the other two... But when u get 30 tears u are able to use them instead of resources and the more tears u get the more u can sell your resources to another player in game... I hated Ultimate Gambit but it's well worth the points... Cause u get a bunch of City rep points and that will increase your chances of getting a stronger Wraith in the Square of Fire shop... I wish u good luck on these quests and if I can be of any help to u, please let me know....

-Dark Princess :)

Used tags

A quest problem