You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, January 5th 2014, 8:45pm

Shop Recipes

I can't seem to find where magmars are supposed to buy the beginner recipes (Agate dust, turquoise dust, etc). Everyone I've asked and the guides from the forum itself say that you can buy them at the seers shop in village of maettro but Ive looked as thoroughly as I can and it's not there. There isn't even a recipe tag to look under. Anyone know where I can find them? :worship:

Sunday, January 5th 2014, 9:05pm

Probably Guild of Artisans in City square? :)

Atleast that is where they are on human side

Sunday, January 5th 2014, 9:53pm

You were right. I found them in guild of artisans. Thanks :beer:

Wednesday, January 8th 2014, 6:46am

Everything changed with the update last June... Before, u could get recipes and such from the Seer's Shop in Village of Maetto... But now u can only get recipes from the Guild of Artisans shops and the Sorcerer recipes are at the Sorcerer's shop in Gorge of Gondi... Hope this helps everyone out!