You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Dzaack" started this thread

Friday, January 17th 2014, 5:32pm

Ronnie, Ronnie, Ronnie!!!

well, it's the Masters time once again and after one year of absence Ronnie came back to crush his oponents up to now, a 6 to 1 win in the first round over Robert Milkins and a hammering 6 to 0 against Waldon...I believe that after seing the form that Ronnie shows, both Robertson and Maguire(one of them will face Ronnie in the semi-finals) already feel a bit worried. Who are ur current favorite snooker players and who do you think it will win this years Masters?
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Sunday, January 19th 2014, 11:57am

I'm not watching Snooker that often nor following Tournament Schedule at all, but sometimes when great names are playing I take some time and enjoy it.
Ronnie O'Sullivan is my favorite, I enjoy his humour, that face...and fast playing style.
:rolleyes:
Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment...until it becomes a memory

Sunday, January 19th 2014, 2:38pm

well, open ur tv now and tune into eurosport cause the final is about to begin... ronnie and selby
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Sunday, January 19th 2014, 4:50pm

You saw that fair play Ronnie did when he played defense and not scoring since Selby was disturbed by someone from crew. That's a man!
Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment...until it becomes a memory

Sunday, January 19th 2014, 8:09pm

waiting for the second session now :)

Sunday, January 19th 2014, 8:33pm

what a fabulous frame... they've both missed balls unexpectedly and selby wins at the end... 8 - 2... more snooker for us :)