You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, February 2nd 2014, 3:22pm

I know that Night Stalker. But Why dont we in the .COM server do it as reward mount for Hunters of the Undead. Do we have to follow the .RU server slavishly?

...... Yes

Sunday, February 2nd 2014, 7:51pm

SABRE, I will complete Night_Stalker's sentence by adding that it can be won from chests bought for diamonds only :stronger:
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Monday, February 3rd 2014, 10:36am

I know that Night Stalker. But Why dont we in the .COM server do it as reward mount for Hunters of the Undead. Do we have to follow the .RU server slavishly?

We usually get the content from the .RU servers with a certain delay, so in general the content is the same. There are certain alterations, but if for example a mount is designed for a certain event (or a certain gender for example) we can't just change it. In this case the whole animation for the monster does not even exist on our server.

Monday, February 3rd 2014, 3:34pm

Cross. I understand that the Mount currently does not exist on the .Com server. But It could be a suggestion from you guys to the game developers to make it a Mount for say the Red Hunters of Undead Badge. Like we have Mounts for Chaos, Flaundlin, UK, BoV/BoE specificaly linked to these Reps. Even the regular Mounts (Tigers and Zorbs) require city rep. No harm in asking them ;) .
Remember it's only a Game. So enjoy it. Real life will intrude soon enough.

Monday, February 3rd 2014, 8:28pm

I have a sugestion... do something about the fail rate at resources after update... atm let's say it's doable(the work.. mining/picking whatever) but once our population becomes twice as it is now and we still fail 3 - 4 times in a row on rocks/plants/fishes then you will face a lot of angry people concearning this problem
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Monday, February 3rd 2014, 8:59pm

Back then I thought that only Fire and Cuckoo Flowers are meant to be challenge in term of gathering and fails to be common, but...I didn't know that all plants are like that... :no2:
Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment...until it becomes a memory

Wednesday, February 5th 2014, 6:34pm

then you will face a lot of angry people concearning this problem

I like angry ppl . Anger is just as good as pleasent :grr: == :love1:
Bregan for Life !

• "OriginalSith" started this thread

Thursday, February 6th 2014, 12:32am

CK,

Something else I've observed since about 2 updates ago.

- Refresh was instant for location/character info, now its 10 second delay
- Opening backpack/tabs was instant with 1 second delay max, now its 3-5 seconds.
- Within a 3 clan alliance, quite frequently the alliance/clan channels disappear in bottom right corner but chat still comes through per channel. I can only reply in local chat, not clan/alliance till i refresh and it comes back.

I feel when the server was last "updated/changed" that things were downgraded or resources were scaled down (cpu/ram/bandwidth) to save money and with the merger of 3 servers to 1 big server, that this might escalate to being worse.

IS there anything being done to "beef up" the bandwidth/cpu/ram of the server to accomodate the influx of thousands of people/increased battlefields/chat etc?

Eagerly awaiting your response,
Sith
ps. I'd be MORE than happy to volunteer my time / efforts to work directly with developers to optimize overall gameplay. I have "beta-tested" in the past. Thats something they might find helpful.
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

• "OriginalSith" started this thread

Friday, February 14th 2014, 12:55am

CK, the lag with game is getting worse. Can you give us a heads up on whats happening and/or being done about it please and thank you?

*read my post above this too.

Sith
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Friday, February 14th 2014, 1:20am

The lag is getting horrible. That and along with no battlefields there really isnt any point in logging in anymore. We will see what happens when the other servers join us

Friday, February 14th 2014, 2:00am

I have an idea! lets revive RANDOM THREADS!

Sunday, February 16th 2014, 2:26pm

I have a question... after the players from the other servers come on our server (if this is the case), what will it happen with their estates for example? will they loose it and have to buy new ones here or they will keep them as they were before?
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Sunday, February 16th 2014, 5:41pm

am curious why this question ?
Just like reps/lvl/achievement , estate is part of thier character so it should be brought here just as it was in their home server .
Bregan for Life !

Sunday, February 16th 2014, 6:04pm

because if this is the case, those who don't have an estate already on a server which has a lower population number then our own might want to buy one now as it's cheaper... but somehow i'm not so sure about this :)

Sunday, February 16th 2014, 6:06pm

ha ha right . . . .
It will be more costlier post merge
Bregan for Life !

Sunday, February 16th 2014, 6:09pm

exactly :D

Monday, February 17th 2014, 9:55am

because if this is the case, those who don't have an estate already on a server which has a lower population number then our own might want to buy one now as it's cheaper... but somehow i'm not so sure about this :)

it seems to me this is going to apply to all servers, including .com. everyone who does not own land already, should buy land now. once population is merged, the number of "owned" plots in all locations will go up, which means prices will jump. then too, those other servers would tend to have cheaper prices on some stuff. they would be smart to stock up on those items before merge. on this server, i predict prices for dragon elix will go to 10g a pop. :)

Monday, February 17th 2014, 10:44am

Delete toxic players who write boring stuff then we move on from there

Tuesday, March 4th 2014, 5:34am

I don't know if this has been said already but maybe give the healers the opportunity to heal themselves? idk if it would give xp for the skill but i mean atleast they can heal themselves whenever they have an injury or something :rolleyes: anyways just an observation take it or leave it :)

Monday, May 25th 2020, 7:52pm

Client/Server Crash

Greetings, I write you today because during the following battlefield: http://warofdragons.de/instance_stat.php…504153&finish=0, while doing the quest agudars third feat of valor, the client crashed during the final moments of the last guard i had to kill for my quest, the first 9 were a bit laggy, I understand thats bbecause it was in another server thus considered normal, however when fighting the 10th when i used the quick pockets to eat food and the client to restock the potions, unlike the other 9 times it did not equip anything even tho it flashed, lagging me into the fight in wich i died without even hitting once. I worked for a long time and spent a lot of resources to make that quest and doesnt seem fair that i get to lose both the quest and the resources because the client bugged or simply doing it again using the money once again, I couldnt even summon during that fight having 35 karkuts at that moment. I want also to ask about your refund policy on diamonds, i was told to ask in forum.

Thanks for any and all help that can be given :beer: