You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 27th 2014, 8:52am

Good Profession...???

Which is the profession that makes most money ?

Monday, January 27th 2014, 9:29am

Geologist :peace:

sadly after last years update we are not making much more than herbo
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Monday, January 27th 2014, 10:10am

Which is the profession that makes most money ?

i believe at lower lvls (up to lvl 6) herablists/alchemists make the most money... now some say geo/jeweller make money too, to be honest i'm only using my profession for myself or friends not trying to make money out of it so can't say for sure... but my bet would go for plant pickers still
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Tuesday, January 28th 2014, 4:40am

the truth is all 3 professions make money if you take the time to find out what sells and spread your wares out so that you do not flood the market. the 'best profession' then becomes what you are willing to spend long hours at. the chief ingredient to making money is your time.
I'll look that up...

Tuesday, January 28th 2014, 4:55am

Thank you guys...

Tuesday, January 28th 2014, 6:07am

Herbo/Alchem

Wednesday, January 29th 2014, 7:00pm

Think in this way:
1. 80% are Herbo/Alche (many have switched guided by idea of highest profit from this combo of proffs)
2. A very few remained with other combination of professions, you can guess what that means, right?
3. Dust has become expensive but still sellable. Max price of green dust before 1 year was 10s and it wasn't profitable due to high taxes
4. Now dust is 20s+, it's made easy, fast, sells even faster.
5. On exchange people ask for Dust all the time and often you can find offers like 24/100 all the time so consider Geo as your profession, it's hard to find them today, even harder those that aren't lazy to mine.

If more facts needed, prv me.
:beer:
Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment...until it becomes a memory