You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, February 1st 2014, 7:27am

¡A new human born!

¡Hello there!, My name is Alejandro, i have 18 years old and i'm from Argentina.

¡I hope enjoy this game, meet people and have fun! If you need something call me and i help you.

¡Well, we see in the game guys! :beer:

Saturday, February 1st 2014, 3:38pm

If I see you in magmar lands, I won't kill you cause you're from argentina))

Welcome to the game, when you got questions, the mentors can help you (in really everyone can help you, but mentors got that little job^^) They got a ''M'' near the name.

Greetings.
I'm cute :D

Sunday, February 2nd 2014, 7:49am

welcome to game mate i hope you enjoy it

Sunday, February 2nd 2014, 8:04am

welcome.

Sunday, February 2nd 2014, 9:15am

Welcome to the game! And Kenhis is right about the Mentors... ;) If I see u in Mag lands I won't be quite as merciful... Humans attack Magmars.... Magmars attack Humans... It's how the game is played... But I will be generous and not take your scalp... :) Here on Forums I'm totally different... U need any help with a quest, I'll help in any way I can...

Regards,

Dark Princess aka Darkie