You are not logged in.

Monday, February 3rd 2014, 3:51pm

Exorcism of Orlufia - RaskriuTsu [16] Fight Without Scrolls

Stupidly a long time ago I dropped the free Anti-Chaos scrolls from 50 influence from the chaos invasion event as I was a noob and thought they were useless to me (yes, before you say it, probably still am).

Anyway, I didn't think I'd be able to complete the Exorcism of Orlufia quest to get the 700 City rep I needed for other things until I got 500 Chaos rep to buy them OR received the scrolls from the 200 influence prize from chaos invasion event

My initial thoughts were that the quickest way was to kill some Gungles and get 500 chaos rep to buy some. As I was putting that rep off for later I was a bit sick and started on them yesterday. BUT, I read it may be possible to do without scrolls if you had at least 500 Flaundin rep to buy sharkers, even better have a Lagmur too (1000 rep), so I just had a shot at it. :fight:

1. I unequipped all damageable items & had a scroll of capacity to get me to the palace to resurrect after due to low BP space.
2. I then clicked each of the 6 obelisk in the underwater jail which took 5 chaos particles each then the fight started.
3. I fired an Elixir of Giant as I was unsure what was going to happen and immediately summoned my Lagmur and 5 sharkers.
4. I stalled while the Little Pink Dragon (Erifarius), Lagmur, Sharkers - and me occasionally - started to damage RaskriuTsu.
5. As RaskriuTsu was being damaged by us, a Ling he had summoned would heal him and then HE would dispose of that Ling.
6. Once all 6 were killed he came to me and started to posion me quite heavily. I was going to try and stay alive but had prepared to die so saved pots and promptly died.
7. The Dragon, Lag and Sharkers saw him off incredibly easily. Dragon was untouched, my Lagmur had nearly full health (7/8th) and 3 sharkers were still alive too!!, so I could have probably got away with less summons.

After seeing a couple of people....13:31 You have completed the quest Exorcism for Orlufia.
13:31 Received: 37500 experience, 700 reputation of your city, 50 Flaundin reputation.

Exp was in pots into my BP and the Flaundin rep was a bonus I wasn't expecting either and pushed me almost to 3000 ready to go for worship badge :dance:

Here's my fight link:- http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=149959587

So, I know some people probably knew about this but if you didn't - like me - at least you know it can be done without anti-chaos scrolls if your silly to drop yours like I did or don't have 500 Chaos rep to buy some. :thumbup:

No big deal I suppose especially if you can get the scrolls as the fight is even easier and no UW rep would be needed - quite simply put a scroll on each of the Lings I believe, then on yourself when you start being poisoned - but it certainly made my day as the 700 rep that came with it meant I could get my Chest in the Tavern that was otherwise a long way off still - 700 rep to be precise :jump:
:smoke:

Tuesday, February 4th 2014, 8:36pm

really great info as always Yippee, I didnt know lagmar and sharkers could be an alternative.. tho it still poses the question.. do you work to get 1k flaundin rep.. or 500 rep for chaos lol i guess for lvl6's its maybe more probable to just go for the 500 chaos rep.. but for guys like you its a great alternative :)

Wednesday, February 5th 2014, 2:06am

Yeah. your right in that it is probably much easier to go for chaos rep first at a lower level as I see most doing now, usually naked which isn't how I play but nothing wrong in than route. Also, I flew through the first 7 levels to my detriment I suppose so chose to go underwater for flaundin rep and the easy mount which came with free food i.e coral. My goal was - and still is to a certain extent - to then get chaos later where it would somewhat offset the experience I gained underwater.
I tried a few gungles the other day with my bear and it is something I will start on fully in the short term future as I gained a decent return cash wise from the Mavs & DO's that like to join in Faygo despite my level and at only a nominal cost in experience.
So as I'm now fairly happy it was an arse about face way of going about it :lol:
:smoke: