You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, February 10th 2014, 9:43pm

Lingraonts' Enchanted Crown - What a let down!

I think the mentor site should add more info to this quest so people like me don't get too excited if it drops.
Just happened for me today....

20:04 Lingraonts' Enchanted Crown 1 pcs

So, I go to Shiko....

20:09 You have begun the quest Lingraonts' Enchanted Crown. Good luck!

....and he tells me to see Necro in Vassal's Tomb, so merrily I trot off to see him where I'm slapped in my face for expecting something for nothing or very little....

Your goal: Take Lingraonts Crown, 30, diamonds (30 pcs), Belladonnas (30 pcs) and some sparkling crystals (2 pcs) to the Necromancer in the Vassals' Tombs.

I was going to destroy for a crystal that I need more than the helmet. No chance of that as the cost for the quest is RIDICULOUS!!! 30 Gold, 2 Sparks and 2 lots of resources :drop: Your having a laugh aren't you? :lol:
:smoke:

Monday, February 10th 2014, 11:14pm

well its a blue helmet...you can find em now with 50g around the same it requires but at the time that quest was put up...that was worth a damn 150-200g prolly :wink: but well...you;re lucky lol

Tuesday, February 11th 2014, 10:36pm

Well 50g for a blue Helmet not bad imo ? of coarse maybe not so much if the player already has lol either way its still a rare drop to be proud of you lucky dog you ;)

Wednesday, February 12th 2014, 12:23am

Thanks for the replies....your making me wonder if I should get it now :lol:

Wednesday, February 12th 2014, 2:36am

Forgot to ask....any idea if it will be transferable like chess set helmet?

Wednesday, February 12th 2014, 3:22am

from what i remember its Non transferable :(

Wednesday, February 12th 2014, 10:22am

Dammit....won't take the risk then as no use to me :(

09:21 You break the magical artifact and receive Efril 1 pcs.

Only 1, expected maybe more than one for the 'special' crown :cry:

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 3:55am

it is non transferable. i made this mistake..... :puke: :puke: :puke: