You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 20th 2014, 1:44pm

Olympics

Ok so I was watching the news today and saw that USA went up to 3rd place from 4th yesterday :jump: :jump: and there was this one Russian dude who they tried to interview him but he responds "I can't speak...(sniffles) because I am crying" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: omg i started laughing so hard because Russians are supposed to be big and tough but this one is crying because RU lost to US in hockey
̿̿ ̿̿ ’̿’\̵͇̿̿з==:glance:==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

Thursday, February 20th 2014, 2:11pm

Never mess with Russians :nono:
Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment...until it becomes a memory

Thursday, February 20th 2014, 2:33pm

I thought the olympics were to celebrate some of the most skilled athletes from around the globe, where prowess and passion took over from political views?
Sochi was a good games but the whole thing was overshadowed by politics I think.
Well done to the winners and commiserations to the runners-up :)