You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 10:56pm

havent you got anything better to do in your life or game than post stupid craps on forum?

Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 11:02pm

Every single person is free to choose path that the one wants to take even if it's being something completely against the rules of nature, being a gay.
The only problem is that if you allow something in global/general, more of that will appear and trust me...most people find themselves uncomfortable in presence of gays, so...allowing is very close to motivating people to choose that path.
Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment...until it becomes a memory

Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 11:41pm

@carpediem666
It is off topic, basically can just talk about whatever here, and need advice so thought I'd ask the people that I spend most of my time with
̿̿ ̿̿ ’̿’\̵͇̿̿з==:glance:==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 3:31am

Do you support Homofobics rights?

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 5:19am

keel em all :knight:

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 8:49am

Gay rights, Womens rights, Racial equality etc...what exactly gives anyone the right to judge another for a choice they made on sexual orientation?
Sure it would be different if they were sleeping with children but you can't compare homosexuality with anything like paedophilia (Mr Putin -_-)

Personally I think people should be left to do whatever makes them happy so long as it doesn't harm others. Viva la rainbow! :P :thumbsup:

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 11:46am

Mihawk are you really that stupid? Something "unnatural" like being gay? Since when is being gay unnatural? Have you already been at the doctor to check your brain? Who told you that its unnatural?
Maybe you should just check if education straight walked in through 1 ear, mispassed your brain and walked out through the other ear.

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 11:48am

Telling that love between 2 persons is unnatural just shows that you are an xenophobic person.

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 12:39pm

most people find themselves uncomfortable in presence of gays

i can assure you that most people feel uncomfortable in my presence for completely different reasons, nothing to do with my sexuality...

Quoted from "ponty-mython"

Personally I think people should be left to do whatever makes them happy so long as it doesn't harm others. Viva la rainbow! :P :thumbsup:

absolutely!

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 3:35pm

Mihawk are you really that stupid? Something "unnatural" like being gay? Since when is being gay unnatural? Have you already been at the doctor to check your brain? Who told you that its unnatural?
Maybe you should just check if education straight walked in through 1 ear, mispassed your brain and walked out through the other ear.

I somehow feel that you found yourself in this topic which is fine, at least we know how your sexual orientation looks like.

Anyway, some hold the view that homosexual activity is unnatural (like myself), others think that homosexuality is an example of a normal and natural variation in human sexuality and is not in and of itself a source of negative psychological effects. Depends on how you look at it.
For me, biologically-based explanation for something "natural" in term of relationship that is acceptable is...to have final product out of it, children that will inherit their place. That is...natural.
Gays will never be able to have children, starting from genetic factors, morphology of organs, hormones, pain toleration...etc. That's not your field, so I see no use of further explanations to narrowed brain.

Telling that love between 2 persons is unnatural just shows that you are an xenophobic person.

Love is natural. Expessing love toward opposite gender...is the only natural way, since only in that way you can have products.

i can assure you that most people feel uncomfortable in my presence for completely different reasons, nothing to do with my sexuality...

I see where you're going, that's not what I meant. Starting from me, I myself feel uncomfortable in presence of gays, when male is acting like women and trying to grab my attention...
Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment...until it becomes a memory

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 7:05pm

Im not homosexual but i HATE people who say something unnecessary like you, and who says that a relationships is just to make children? Thats just the view of the society and seems like you are infected by this virus called intolerance and there are many other ways of getting a child. there are enough people that can get children but they dont want them whyever. So maybe homosexual parents are a better family than a so called "normal" family. :nooo:

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 4:47am

this thread proves 2 things... kids shouldn't be allowd to express themselves too freely as most of the times they are not prepared to face or close the arguement and it also proves that haters will exist for as long as life will exist... and it really doesn't make a difference if u hate a religion, a society, a behaviour or u consider urself neutral to something but u hate the haters for their belief.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 11:46am

the Illuminati wants to kill 95% of the world's population :woot: who cares if you are gay or straight
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 10:29pm

the Illuminati wants to kill 95% of the world's population :woot: who cares if you are gay or straight

+!
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo: