You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 17th 2014, 4:45am

Wind_callers guide to hunting!

Guide to hunting:
In this guide, I will be showing my knowledge of hunting and sharing it for mainly beginners.
I hope that anyone who reads this, gains better knowledge and stratergys for fighting.

Damage:
Discover your enemy max damage,
A Skeleton Warrior has a max damage of about 15 and a max crit of about 45.
on block its about 8 and crit is about 23.

My point is, if your health falls below the max crit, you are at risk of death of crit, so if you can, heal up or go on block to increase your chances of survival, the chance of crit depends on the monster you fight, so it is your best option to do as above.

The last stand:
Most should have learned, but if you have no heal potions or scrolls, your hp is below the max damage (at half on block, of course), you should get off block and do full damage, if you're a dodger or heavywieght, you may block/dodge thier blow and you may be able to do another full damage hit.

Combos/blocking:
The fact is, Combos have a better chance of landing, but it is garunteed at your level, take this to your advantage, especially if thirst of blood is.
In a diffucult fight, you may want to go on block, but most players will unblock on combo, most players know this.

If you are in a a fight where there are monsters of different levels (you may see this at the kretch butcher event often) and it will be a challenging fight, block on the lower levels and unblock on the higher levels (so long as the damage isnt going to kill you too fast). The reason of this is because when you are fighting lower levels, you will block/dodge/crit more, when you turn moves to the higher level, it will hit you on block, you unblock and hit on full damage and you may get swapped to a lower level. (keep the damage in mind)

Death of one monster in a fight of many:
When you have a monster at 5 hp or simular (below you max block damage), don't stay unblocked, block and the next monster you see will hit you for half damage.

This is all my guide has to offer today, some of this can be transferred to a mag - human fight.

Monday, March 17th 2014, 1:50pm

If you are using the combo for your level there is 100% chance of hitting. I think if use you use the one below your level then there is a chance of them dodging or blocking.

I think it is listed somewhere but if I recalll right
combo 1 level below your level 70% chance to avoid their blocking
2 levels below 30% to avoid their blocking
3 levels below then 10 % to avoid their blocking
4 level below then regular chance to to avoid their blocking

(the number for 2 and 3 levels below might be off a bit.)

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 3:20am

If you are using the combo for your level there is 100% chance of hitting. I think if use you use the one below your level then there is a chance of them dodging or blocking.

I think it is listed somewhere but if I recalll right
combo 1 level below your level 70% chance to avoid their blocking
2 levels below 30% to avoid their blocking
3 levels below then 10 % to avoid their blocking
4 level below then regular chance to to avoid their blocking

(the number for 2 and 3 levels below might be off a bit.)
Thank you :)

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 3:21am

O_O trying to get used to the quote system
Thank you... lol

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 7:58pm

Combo of your level doesn't always hit, it has a higher chance I would agree with that, but not 100%

Monday, March 31st 2014, 4:23pm

A super-blow will negate your opponent’s block or dodge 100% of the time if the super-blow and your character are the same level. :music:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 7:49am

^ You are both right.