You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 4th 2014, 12:05pm

Problem in Logging in

After I refresh, I get into home page. When I try to log in then there is a new registration page with new language I cant understand.
Tried with my both account. Same Problem.
Please tell me how to solve it. I wanna get back to game.

Friday, April 4th 2014, 12:16pm

You must register with the same Name, email and password that you usually use to enter in game, that's just to agree new conditions from new company.

Friday, April 4th 2014, 12:17pm

Hi! We are aware of this problem and fixing it ASAP. If you don't want to wait till this is fixed, you can go to http://my.com, register an account there and use these credentials in the new window that pops up when you try to enter the game.

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 2:42pm

Hello, so better to wait or to register again with our old login?
My player remains the same? thanks

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 9:58pm

lulumarlen you can register on the my.com with your game email and it doesnt make you start a new character it just links your character to the new my.com system and makes sure yoou have accepted the terms of agreement for playing. If thats what you were wondering. :) If you have any questions feel free to ask here or can find me n game and i will help you the best i can

Monday, April 7th 2014, 8:42am

Hello, so better to wait or to register again with our old login?
My player remains the same? thanks

Should be fixed by now.

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 3:04pm

Problems logging in

My partner has a character, Mors Darksale. When trying to login the system tells him that his e-mail address is already in the system, the message changes but continuing the e-mail system does not accept the nickname with the space between first name and surname .. in fact can not register . We have written to support almost 15 days ago and received no answer. How can we do?

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 3:23pm

My partner has a character, Mors Darksale. When trying to login the system tells him that his e-mail address is already in the system, the message changes but continuing the e-mail system does not accept the nickname with the space between first name and surname .. in fact can not register . We have written to support almost 15 days ago and received no answer. How can we do?

How does he trying to log in? I see that he is registered through Google+, maybe he should try to log in through that too. If this doesn't help, send me a PM with details and screenshots. Thanks!

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 3:48pm

I sent you pm trying to explain better the problem

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 11:58pm

who stole my characters?

I reset my password for my human toon...and get a meassage that someone has that email...daaaa its me.

toon name BeAt_DaT_M8

Also cannot login my magmar toon Otto42 tried to reset password and get the password restore link for a toon I created on the fr server 2 years ago....also have this person on my usename drop-down list jimineycricket@aol.com. I have been away before and NEVER had this problem EVER....I put a lot of real-life money on this character-otto42 and would like to contue to reap the rewards :grr:

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 4:38pm

Have you first made sure to register with my.com? and click the accept agreement terms? you must do this for each character that you have. do not select the log in if you have not first registered your emails on my.com. hope this helps. if your still having trouble please post details of what you have done so far and the results thanks.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 11:03pm

problem login

Threepwood I may have found the problem. when Mors try to log on google+ opens a page where it says to change email. continuing calls for new email and password and it takes you to the window to create the character. enter the name Mors Darksale WITH A SPACE BETWEEN FIRST AND LAST NAME, but the system did not accept him. from them can not continue to change the email and enter into the game. tried to write MorsDarksale no space to share but the system will create a new character to level 0 ... help

Used tags

Cant log in