You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 11:01pm

Hellp

Hi i wanted to ask if you could help me when the servers were putt together the englins and italian i knew my account e-mail at italian server butt know i cant go in italian ,so could you help me i just know my name of the character its MagicExtazy but i dont know my e-mail what to do ? :cry:

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 11:26pm

When I saw topic with name "Hellp", and then owner with name "suicide", I thought that you really need a help man... :huh:
Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment...until it becomes a memory

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 11:28pm

hi,

if I understood well, the Italian server (like French and Spanish) is closed ! You can't go on Italian server. Sorry the game is on .com now.

bye

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 11:29pm

But you know how i can get my account back ?

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 11:30pm

yeah i know its on com now but at italion my account e-mail was saved now i did fotgot it because i cant go in italian i just know my name

Friday, April 18th 2014, 3:09am

Are you atleast able to remember the email? If not, try typing in all your emails you know into the "recovery password" tab. Hopefully one or two will work.

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 12:24pm

but its a problem because in italian server i had the same e-mails ass in the english servers so its hard to find it :D

Used tags

sa