You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 25th 2014, 1:31pm

Bug with quest "The Legendary Feats of Agudar"

The Keeper of the Underground Knights proposes that you repeat the feats of Agudar, a legendary figure and a great Underground Knight, whose audacity and bravery is the stuff of legends.

Current goal:Fulfilling the tasks set by the knights Vigor, Kabur and Blou, to repeat all the 5 feats of Agudar. Afterwards return to the Keeper, Vigor on Hell's Pass

I done all 5 feats of Agudar. Then i go to Keeper Vigor on Hells Pass and nothing there.
The quest must give me 100 000 valor and 200 rep UK.

Please fix it. :cry:

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 3:44pm

Probably you will be able to do that in 5lvl because you are valour capped in 4lvl. Old admins made it so that you can't gain valour after cap anymore.

Monday, April 28th 2014, 1:03pm

Yes Brother is correct, when you hit lvl5 and are no longer "capped" it will allow you to complete the quest :)

Monday, December 29th 2014, 4:11pm

have problem too,the npc berz give me oly 1 feat,he dont give me the 4th feat,normaly he have 2 feats

clan-player have same problem & i tell this many mentors,because my english verry bad is

hope understad my problem,noone give me the quest :/ normaly he say : take 200 spheres

now i have only 4 & no 5 feats........the bows only 30 day s ,we will start and cant

what can i do? please help me

thanks and happy new year i wish
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

Thursday, February 12th 2015, 5:04pm

admins repair this

now all players can take the 4th feat :jump:

thx admins :drink:
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup: