You are not logged in.

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 10:55am

ADMİN to be interested in the game

I create a new clan one or two weeks ago. I have 20 friends and 20 members in my clan. But clan is not open. We waitings for approval to clan. When is open my clan? Wait wait wait ı am bored. Now I want to take care of ADMİN.

Character Name = __OkeanoS__

Clan Name = ManiFesto
Admin= Threepwood

OPEN MY CLAN :wall: !!!

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 10:59am

Admin, I am 1/20 members in okeanos's clan. Waiting for you. Plz open his clan Thank you

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 11:06am

Open clan

Admin please open his clan. Waiting all server :)) Admin dont working. Plz see you job.

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 11:10am

Clan

Admin, I am 2/20 members in okeanos's clan. Waiting for you. Plz open his clan Thank you

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 11:21am

:lol: they DONT have any other jobs to do, main-priority: OPEN HIS CLAN!! :lol: :sleep:

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 7:24pm

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Friday, May 9th 2014, 9:31pm

Have Fun Waiting :)

Friday, May 9th 2014, 10:19pm

:lol: Arkhan +1
some people think the world revovles around them
̿̿ ̿̿ ’̿’\̵͇̿̿з==:glance:==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

Saturday, May 10th 2014, 3:35am

:lol: Arkhan +1
some people think the world revovles around them
Two weeks is a bit long for something that should have taken only three to five days to do. hmmm.

Saturday, May 10th 2014, 4:11am

This is bad) I think admins should pay more attention to clan situation and also close up some clans that aren't really doing anything but laying around at least this clan is trying to be productive and social. Admins please grant this person this clan approval, would be great for him and the people waiting to join :thumbsup: :yes:
The Early Bird, Takes The Worm.