You are not logged in.

Friday, May 9th 2014, 6:40pm

Need Help - Red Quest: Gathering Information

Hello,

Unable to continue quest from Maeli. I must have chosen wrong option as now I am stuck here;

Gathering information: mermaid*The mermaid stares at you in amazement.*
What? What have Chaos and the sorcerer got to do with anything?
*The mermaid suddenly falls silent, thinking about something, and then she bursts out and starts to babble excitedly.*
Perhaps you have heard, warrior. I have heard many interesting things! Only I am not going to say a thing until you bring me an Amulet of Battle Zorb. Well... And I will not utter a word about your Chaos!Alright, Maeli... It is a difficult task, but I will find the amulet for you.I think I will try to find your pearls, dear Maeli.

I click on either option & get this;

[align=-webkit-center]Have a good think! It was you that collected pearls all over the world that the unfortunate Maeli dropped into the water.[/align]

[align=-webkit-center]
[/align]

[align=-webkit-center]I cannot resign red quest obviously but how do I go forward. [/align]
[align=-webkit-center]
[/align]

[align=-webkit-center]Any help appreciated[/align]

Saturday, May 10th 2014, 8:32pm

You need to gather the required number of pearls or hand over a luan amulet to the mermaid in order to continue on with the main quest. there should be a subquest called scattered pearls that you need to complete first. Hope this helps.

Sunday, May 11th 2014, 11:25am

You have a Mentor in your Clan maybe he could help.... Worth a try....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Monday, May 12th 2014, 5:43am

Hey Beautiful Lady - Long time no see or talk to.....done the pearl quest & think that's where the glitch or my error has occurred:(

Hope to talk to you soon:)

Thanks Shylark - have tried to catchup with our mentor in clan but we diffrent timezones etc

Have a great day