You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 4:01pm

Battle Training

The Battle Training quest seems to be back up and running for most people, but I still can not access it. I don't know if this is just a glitch because when it broke I had already killed the kretches and was just waiting to grab the amulet. Is there anything that can be done?
thx

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 5:33pm

I'm just like you :drop:

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 10:55pm

i canot still get battle training i complained 3 days ag o and was told it was a bug and would be resolved ... still i am waiting

Friday, June 6th 2014, 8:51am

the mission is working properly again thanks :worship:
Aequam memento rebus in arduis
servare mentem, non secus in bonis
ab insolenti temperatam laetitia

Friday, June 6th 2014, 10:42am

There is already a thread about it and admins fix the quest for people posting in there, please keep it to 1 thread so they can simply check that and fix it. (I see most of you have found it, just posting that everyone knows)

http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…=28612&pageNo=2