You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 13th 2014, 8:56pm

World Cup 2014 betting rules

rules are like

Quoted

Only the result after 90 minutes will be counted. No extra-time, no penalty shoot-out.

then real world scenario

Quoted

BRAZIL CROATIA
FULL-TIME
3-1

NEYMAR JR 29', 71' PEN
OSCAR 90'+
MARCELO 11' OG

so on forum betting, that 90'+ goal by OSCAR from Brazil will or won't count?

e.g. 2-1 is 5 score on forum event?
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Friday, June 13th 2014, 9:32pm

The result counts once the referee blows the final whistle. Meaning the 90'+1' goal DOES count, but no extra-time or penalty shoot-out that might happen after the group stage in case of a draw.

Saturday, June 28th 2014, 12:22pm

it's up to play-off stage,

still betting on the 90 min, plus injury time till the final whistle, right?

it's a bit weird tho, since the play-off matches would absolutely raise a winner,

yet,

betting on forum, thinking "ok maybe i cannot get the score right but i'll get who wins", it won't work, cause rules are set to be betting on on the 90 min, plus injury time till the final whistle, meaning draw is an option, thus, it's harder.

Yeah-huh :stronger:

Saturday, June 28th 2014, 12:24pm

Saturday, June 28th 2014, 1:31pm

As written and as mentioned: result after 90 minutes + additional time (no extra-time, no penalty shoot-out) ...

Rules wont change.

Sunday, June 29th 2014, 7:07pm

ok

what if i get right that it's a draw but couldn't get the right score of the draw?

Monday, June 30th 2014, 4:26pm

ok

what if i get right that it's a draw but couldn't get the right score of the draw?

u get 3 points