You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 30th 2014, 7:54am

Rifing lessons ; OVERPAYMENT

Almost a month now, I overpaid for riding lessons for a berona tiger. Since I cannot log on as muuch as I could, I missed out on the sale and bring this situation up sooner than now. What can be done to recify this? Please let me know. MRSBLESSEDSAINT ;)

Monday, June 30th 2014, 8:02am

Haha same here... 1 day before the bonus i paid for riding skills from 1 to 6

Tuesday, July 1st 2014, 2:21am

Nothing will be done, you missed the sale, so you are out of luck. Much like folks who missed the chance to buy up all the "superprizes" at the trade fairs.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Tuesday, July 1st 2014, 5:54am

some things are worth waiting for:. extra diamonds, cheaper riding lessons, etc. however, these sales do not happen often or last forever. get them when they are in effect. or you miss out.
I'll look that up...