You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, July 14th 2014, 1:17am

Creacion de otra cuenta

Hola queria saber si habia algun problema en que un integrante de mi familia se cree un personaje humano. Gracias

Monday, July 14th 2014, 6:35am

+ Google translation

Creating another account
Hi wanted to know if there was a problem in that a member of my family believed a human character. Thank you

Monday, July 14th 2014, 7:23am

Hi Dragon 5to.

I think you might be asking if a family member can creat and play a human character. Please correct me if I have made the wrong assumption, but yes you family member can creat a human character and play it, I would recommend you have a quick chat with a human mentor so that you have a good understanding of what isn't allowed especialy if both you and your family member intend to access the game from the same PC.

Good luck and have fun.

:rose:

Monday, July 14th 2014, 1:27pm

Ok gracias Arion!!