You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Battleking69" started this thread

Tuesday, July 22nd 2014, 2:42pm

Battlefield why are they so empty

Good day guys

for the life of me I cant understand why BF's are so quiet. I've seen Infernal battles and there is at least 40 mags and 70 humans actively going on my level. So we know that roughly 100 average people are seeking valor on lv9-10...so I ask you then why is there none in other bf's? max 2 instances of halls on double valor event, CC maybe 2-3 instances, arena and temple almost none existent.

so why is infernal battle so popular ?(

A. easy valor ( I dont like to work hard )
B. easy scalps ( I love leachers )
C. I dont have the right mount or summons to go to other BF's
D. My armor suck...

:king:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Tuesday, July 22nd 2014, 2:51pm

Maybe because go to battlefield need many bless many elixir and of course gold to repair armour etc, and there are many events were sell good things and players decide use gold to buy this before go to battlefield.

After they return to kill mobs to gain gold again to next event. No have time to recover gold to go battlefield. This is may opinion.

Thanks.
░▒▓██B▄A▄R▄Ç▄A██▓▒░

:grr:░▒▓███_HodoR_███▓▒░:grr:

Tuesday, July 22nd 2014, 4:45pm

krull +
Battleking69 E) i am poor no money
:dance: EVERDAY I'M CHAPPULİNG :dance:

Tuesday, July 22nd 2014, 5:47pm

Don't need to go in BF, money is for event, and valor is free in IB.

Tuesday, July 22nd 2014, 10:07pm

Screw Infernal Battlefield, I want normal battlefields, screw double/triple valor events, I only need single valor but for goodness sake fix this now, do something, so damn boring. If ur broke, paypal, or work, or continue to cry and whine you can't go battlefield

Tuesday, July 22nd 2014, 10:41pm

I do BF's are fun, i guess everyone else who does valour does it so they can look at there character in backpack and go, "awhh :) dont i look good". whats the point where you stop just trying to improve your character and start enjoying the game?
:thumbsup:

Tuesday, July 22nd 2014, 11:26pm

Kimi I fully understand where you are coming from, I promise you not all of us valor players have their heads up their asses. I enjoy this game fully, it does get dull once in awhile but hey I'm still here

Wednesday, July 23rd 2014, 9:47am

lets face it, this game is becoming farmville and moving away from pvp that makes the game entertaining. I really don't know how dwar server keep their pvp so high? I might be wrong maybe they are suffering as well. Hope developers see that something needs to be done

Wednesday, July 23rd 2014, 10:10am

so people claim they can't afford to fix armor and they don't have gold to buy blesses..

3 basic blesses like discussed before:
Great wind, Warlords or elders blessing and rainbow sphere will cost you max 60s ( so do you really have any excuse :sleeping: )

I do agree that fixing armor in this game can be costly, especially if you have blue or purple gear...this might be worth for developers to have a look in this area, to bring down cost and make BF's more attractive again...

:whistling:

Wednesday, July 23rd 2014, 10:30am

:lol: if you can't afford to fix your purple armour then sell it and get green instead! that's a piss poor excuse!
Why get purple in the first place if you're not gonna use it in battle!? Oh that's right, y'all just stand around wearing it afk in city...posing and looking impressive but nothing more! .well:

Wednesday, July 23rd 2014, 10:32am

:lol: if you can't afford to fix your purple armour then sell it and get green instead! that's a piss poor excuse!
Why get purple in the first place if you're not gonna use it in battle!? Oh that's right, y'all just stand around wearing it afk in city...posing and looking impressive but nothing more! .well:

100% agree...if you have money for purple, money to have red medals...then I'm pretty sure you have money to fix armor and get blesses...no excuse

back to the drawing board :pinch:

Wednesday, July 23rd 2014, 4:36pm

It's because this game is full of a bunch of lazy asses, armor isn't meant to look pretty people, it's meant to be damaged in combat and repaired accordingling, don't have the cash, well work for it. The only levels I could see having trouble repairing blue/purple armor is level 3/4/, maybe 5, but level 6+ should be able to make more than enough in their duties for sure.

I think if developers/admins were to lower armor repair costs, it could potentially revive battlefields.... Costs are a bit pricy, 2g for my hammer, at least 60s for every other piece....I don't mind repairing my armor that aids me in battle but I wouldn't mind a reduction in cost either

Wednesday, July 23rd 2014, 4:42pm

I agree to an extent but I don't see a problem in the cost of repairing armour. If I had green it would be cheaper, blue is pricey but purple is very evpensive...but the whole point of spending big money on armour like Artful NW swords etc is they give you an edge (no pun intended) over those with blue armour. Blue armour gives you an edge over green and so on.
I paid the extra for a few purple items so that I'd be better equipped in PvP than most others. I fully understood that it would cost a hell of a lot to repair it when I get spanked and my armour gets bashed about but the whole point of buying the best is that the chances of me gettin slapped about is reduced! :lol:
If you're worried about the cost of repairs then get green armour and rune it up?
surely not bothering to do BFs just completely removes the whole point in having expensive armour in the first place! :huh: or did I miss something?

Wednesday, July 23rd 2014, 6:35pm

I think its less to do about armor and more being logical. Humans are electric and will choose the path of least resistance (easier). if infernal can meet your valor targets like say 30k valor per week for extremely cheap (even if you max buff). Then there is no incentive to go regular battlefields to spend a ton of cash on a backpack zoo, to kill other player's backpack zoo, get mirrored, spend 6g to remove or watch buffs go to waste etc. As it stands now regular battlefields cannot compete with infernals without double valor.

Vouchers are crap and will not provide the pull for players who dont give a damn about purple shirts. If vouchers were tied to the battlefield shops like they should have, then it would been worth the work and prevented the mass overuse of the more powerful buffs which makes battlefield even more annoying. So adjust infernals and then maybe we might see some life in regular queue... on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Yeah... as long as infernal around (even adjusted) can kiss regular battlefields on Tuesdays and Thursdays goodbye.

Wednesday, July 23rd 2014, 6:47pm

I think its less to do about armor and more being logical. Humans are electric and will choose the path of least resistance (easier). if infernal can meet your valor targets like say 30k valor per week for extremely cheap (even if you max buff). Then there is no incentive to go regular battlefields to spend a ton of cash on a backpack zoo, to kill other player's backpack zoo, get mirrored, spend 6g to remove or watch buffs go to waste etc. As it stands now regular battlefields cannot compete with infernals without double valor.

Vouchers are crap and will not provide the pull for players who dont give a damn about purple shirts. If vouchers were tied to the battlefield shops like they should have, then it would been worth the work and prevented the mass overuse of the more powerful buffs which makes battlefield even more annoying. So adjust infernals and then maybe we might see some life in regular queue... on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Yeah... as long as infernal around (even adjusted) can kiss regular battlefields on Tuesdays and Thursdays goodbye.

+1
You've got it exactly right. Why go to BF if you can get easy valour for a cheap price two times a week with almost no effort?

Wednesday, July 23rd 2014, 10:26pm

sad not even on day of the warrior is there any BF's on lv 9-10...dying are we?

Wednesday, July 23rd 2014, 10:31pm

Magmars: 0 / Humans: 27
at level 3-4 there's no CC on day of the warior, plus mags have that blessing from elders :lol: did they all go to bed or something? -_- :sleep:

Thursday, July 24th 2014, 11:44am

Ponty they symple are killing mobs to get money to survive into the game. They think, if go to CC they can die 5-6 o 10 times and get low valour but if they go to B. Infernals for example they only die one time every GB and if they win can get more valor and Rept GB, if you add valour in total GB they win more valour in 7 GB for example than 1 CC with 7 deaths.

Depends levels, you can gain more valour or not. Tallars is another good option because there no are mounts, all is pure valour.
░▒▓██B▄A▄R▄Ç▄A██▓▒░

Thursday, July 24th 2014, 11:49am

I will remember the humans level 14 wins all CC and cave tournaments and now the magmars win all and there no are humans. I'm sure if magmars level 3-4 was win CC they goes more times and humans don't go, this game is cyclic, and depends level and players, there are more humans or magmars into BF.
░▒▓██B▄A▄R▄Ç▄A██▓▒░

Thursday, July 24th 2014, 1:42pm

I will remember the humans level 14 wins all CC and cave tournaments and now the magmars win all and there no are humans. I'm sure if magmars level 3-4 was win CC they goes more times and humans don't go, this game is cyclic, and depends level and players, there are more humans or magmars into BF.
It has always depended solely on how many valor rats that are active at that level :)

If we go to a cave tournament and 10 weaklings without decent armor, good buffs or high reps are there to just stand around, everyone else lose interest in going.

http://warofdragons.pl/user_info.php?nick=toldik19 <---- best example