You are not logged in.

Friday, July 25th 2014, 11:22pm

Quest "War Trophy"

Hello,

I'm sorry to bother, but I can't find anything about my problem in the forum or the game guide and currently no mentor is online either...

Where do I get the "Light Silver" from, which I need for the "War Trophy" quest?

Quest details:Current goal:After killing Female Fire Spiders and Kretch-guides, obtain 10 Spider legs and 10 Kretch Whiskers. In the same place obtain 100 Light Silver. Take everything to mistress Soygura.

Problem is, I killed the things not on one single spot. And the place where I found both (Female Fire Spiders & Kretch Guides) I can't remember anymore...

Thanks very much for your help!
Greetings Phoebe

Friday, July 25th 2014, 11:46pm

Problem solved

Apparently there is/was a mentor online. :)
Thanks! Problem solved!

Saturday, January 16th 2021, 7:41am

Hello,

I'm sorry to bother, but I can't find anything about my problem in the forum or the game guide and currently no mentor is online either...

Where do I get the "Light Silver" from, which I need for the "War Trophy" quest?

Quest details:Current goal:After killing Female Fire Spiders and Kretch-guides, obtain 10 Spider legs and 10 Kretch Whiskers. In the same place obtain 100 Light Silver. Take everything to mistress Soygura.

Problem is, I killed the things not on one single spot. And the place where I found both (Female Fire Spiders & Kretch Guides) I can't remember anymore...

Thanks very much for your help!
Greetings Phoebe
I have the same question in my mind for a while now. So what's the answer?

Sunday, January 17th 2021, 11:39pm

light silver u can buy in guild of artisan, ingredients tab

Saturday, January 23rd 2021, 11:18pm