You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, July 25th 2014, 11:22pm

Quest "War Trophy"

Hello,

I'm sorry to bother, but I can't find anything about my problem in the forum or the game guide and currently no mentor is online either...

Where do I get the "Light Silver" from, which I need for the "War Trophy" quest?

Quest details:Current goal:After killing Female Fire Spiders and Kretch-guides, obtain 10 Spider legs and 10 Kretch Whiskers. In the same place obtain 100 Light Silver. Take everything to mistress Soygura.

Problem is, I killed the things not on one single spot. And the place where I found both (Female Fire Spiders & Kretch Guides) I can't remember anymore...

Thanks very much for your help!
Greetings Phoebe

Friday, July 25th 2014, 11:46pm

Problem solved

Apparently there is/was a mentor online. :)
Thanks! Problem solved!

Saturday, January 16th 2021, 7:41am

Hello,

I'm sorry to bother, but I can't find anything about my problem in the forum or the game guide and currently no mentor is online either...

Where do I get the "Light Silver" from, which I need for the "War Trophy" quest?

Quest details:Current goal:After killing Female Fire Spiders and Kretch-guides, obtain 10 Spider legs and 10 Kretch Whiskers. In the same place obtain 100 Light Silver. Take everything to mistress Soygura.

Problem is, I killed the things not on one single spot. And the place where I found both (Female Fire Spiders & Kretch Guides) I can't remember anymore...

Thanks very much for your help!
Greetings Phoebe
I have the same question in my mind for a while now. So what's the answer?

Sunday, January 17th 2021, 11:39pm

light silver u can buy in guild of artisan, ingredients tab

Saturday, January 23rd 2021, 11:18pm