You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 8th 2014, 8:34am

What is your favourite PvP event/battlefield? ...

Weekly knowledge test: 08-08 - 15-08-2014

What is your favourite PvP event/battlefield and why?

Post your answers here.

...................................................................................................................

For all who do not know the game yet some simple rules:
  • Every week (Friday morning) we publish one question to our game:
    Legend. Legacy of the Dragons.
  • From all correct answers up to 10 participants will win one promotional game code each.
  • The most detailed or unique answers have the biggest chance to win.
  • Copy and paste-answers will NOT be considered. Same goes for trolling or spamming or inadequate language.
  • Personal attacks on other players in your answers/posts as well will NOT be accepted.
  • Answer must be in English. You can answer in your mothertongue only if you post understandable translation in English in same post as your answer.
  • The winners will be chosen by a mixed team of magmars and humans. The decision will be final.
  • The winners will be displayed after the draw in the same poste.
  • Codes will be sent via private messages in the forum or per post ingame.

Good game and good luck for all! :drink:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Aixlinn" (Aug 22nd 2014, 7:23am)

Friday, August 8th 2014, 9:34am

Arena

quick, no tons of summons to fight and some set parameters with a load of variety (armoursets, buffs, mounts, split/joint fights, whatever you can think of)

sadly enough, i feel the buff shop has done bf's no good so i don't spend as much time in arena's as i used to :)

Friday, August 8th 2014, 11:24am

Temple of the Chosen

even more scarce with the game team can still win

Friday, August 8th 2014, 12:25pm

Cleary Temple, because with a good strategy a team can win another stronger

Friday, August 8th 2014, 1:39pm

TALLAAR'S HALLS is my favourite

Pure adrenaline :sarcastic: 10 magmar/humans/women/men fighing each other in a chamber with halls with only their armor, blesses and maybe a lucky stun to protect them :wink:

This instance has all any pvp needs..

1. a lot of scalps (very nice to raise your exe level)
2. Bonus valor for top 5 players
3. no mount or summons can stall you for more than a hour, only a very buffed heavy weight if you're unlucky :lol:
4. everyone attacks everyone (you cant see characters name, its hidden, so no ganging up and helping friends :thumbup: )
5. 20 fights, nice short and to the point, bashing each other

what more can I ask

:king:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Friday, August 8th 2014, 2:17pm

=CRYSTALLÄ°NE CAVES=

Becaouse; Group need!!!

-strong
-teamwork
-strategy
-mind

But The most interesting feature = Crystalline Coal , Valour , Slain ,Quests :))

VERY GOOD BATTLEFÄ°ELD :yes:

Friday, August 8th 2014, 2:19pm

Tallaar's.

Epicly stupid premise. epicly awesome execution.

Friday, August 8th 2014, 4:52pm

My favourite battlefield is; Gates of Chaos

Pros;
+ You can gain a lot of Destroyers of Chaos reputation and Chaos Particle
+ Can be done with even 1 person
+ There is not really competition with opposite race
+ You have a lot of time to finish after entering

Cons;
- Opens just once a month
- Some stages and bosses can be hard to beat
- You need good money for scrolls and foods

Friday, August 8th 2014, 8:28pm

Arenas

even if bless shop has turn them a bit in favour of paypaller, 2 member only means a lot of sinergy to put on the plate, like in love a couple has to work togheter :clubbing: .

at low levs :horse: do most of the job ( :cry: yes sad to say but if you are lev6 against a jakaral you have to die :beaten: ) but starting from lev 7/8 you can change the battle, attack skrolls and mirrow are good weapons in the right hands.

even if you are a HW you can do a greate job like nowhere else :stronger: , stalling the stronger enemy in a closed fight, waiting your mate killing the other, delivering the sphere and at the end helping you out..

lots of supposed paypallers felt down against me in arena, just missing brain maybe :stupid: , or too much confidend of theyr firing power :bllll: ..

and just to remember, arenas are fast, so in 2 hours of regular bless you can do tons of them getting the most valour possible in a short break from fishing :smile:

Friday, August 8th 2014, 9:27pm

Gates of Chaos by far :))))
"Love fiercely, laugh often, live fearlessly"

Saturday, August 9th 2014, 9:14am

I can say Arena 2.0 because there everyone is equial and you show skill of fighting but not Mount or Buffs power.
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Monday, August 11th 2014, 3:55pm

Temple!
Not too long, can get UK reputation with wins, you get spheres and good teamwork and strategy can beat firepower (more than in arena or cristalline caves)

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 3:23pm

My favorite is Ancient Temple of the Chosen .

It is realtivly quick (usually do not have time for cc).
You get a decent amount of valor.

You can work on UK rep both a killing guards in the temple and series of wins.
You can work on Agudar's Fourth Feat of Valor 200 spheres.

It is easier to find a teeam of three versus 5-9 for cc.

Thursday, August 14th 2014, 1:24pm

I can say the favourite Battlefield its Tallar Halls.

So far have show the best way for all the players be able to learn how to fight and adquire valour from a easy and fast way, from lvl 7 and higher.

Tallar Halls allow players to increase their executioner profession, like be able to kill some players they dont like without that originate problems :D, anyway its the best battlefield if players wish dispend some time and money in game, the most problem its the players not want risk and try without double valour event, what its sad, because tallar halls should work everyday with amount of players we have atm in each lvl on server.

About Tallar Halls, the instance start with players in location, in those location they can repair armour, buy bless inside shop, and heal the injurys getting inside, the tallar halls have about 10/12 diferent locations inside where players can move inside for see their opponents, players show like invisible dont know who player can fight, magmar or human, after the fight this add +1 point to fights in halls, tallar halls finish after reach the total of 20 fights.

The top 5 players can win valour from 2k to 5k in bonus conform the lvl of the instance, this bonus can increase if player use valour potion inside or no, been the top player changed conform this option.

Thursday, August 14th 2014, 3:17pm

The one that starts.

You dont have to wait more than you already did.

:)

Thursday, August 14th 2014, 4:36pm

My favourite battlefield by far is Tallaar's Halls. There are several reasons for this, the main being that with complete randomisation of players, you are really put to the test with your fighting skills with the addition of some luck. While blessings may play a huge part in winning fights, tallaar's halls also takes into consideration one's armour, blessings and also to some degree the potions used in a fight. By doing so, valour is handed out accordingly to players and so players can actually feel that they have earned it. As well as this, it is a free for all - so no matter what armour you have it is possible to win if you play tactically. In addition to this, it disallows the use of perks such as mounts so it can truly show one's fighting abilities and how they adjust in different situations to get the best outcome.

Thursday, August 14th 2014, 5:44pm

My favourite is Temple

-There is chance to win when opposite team is stronger than yours. You only need a strong strategy.
-On first saturday of month, all temples you win gives you 10 Underground Knights Rep and you can take 40 UK Rep with 5 wins in a row totally 90 Rep. With a strong team and strategy this is not difficult and with use of wraiths no tons of experience.
-Chance to make energy spheres for feat.
-Quick.
-Gives good valour.

I thing i will like tournament of worship more on level 6. But i must try it first :D