You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 22nd 2014, 6:15am

Hello everybody ^^

Well, this is the thing, it was 4 years since i stop playing this game, and yesterday i conected with my old Account and i got a big surprise, my account was banned, the question is ¿why? i don't remember to do something awfull against someone or hacks or cheats of money or whatever, i just got banned, i thought that my player was in the settlement klesvo like the other day i stop playing the game, but no, now is in the dungeon with a curse of banishment, and the worst part is that the Ban is permanent, and i have to pay for it, how much? 15 diamond, and i can't pay that because i live in a country that it's hard to find dollars o Euros.

What im supposed to do?

Ty

Friday, August 22nd 2014, 1:55pm

Hi,

As amazingly knowledgeable that the player base is, I believe the answer to your question will be known only to devs/admins. Why don't you log a ticket to support??

http://support.my.com/games/kb/ld/