You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 7:05pm

The of mentor!! should not give the example?

Hello everyone, I'm here for so long and sorry if my english is not correct, but I'm Italian.

I wanted to expose a problem that frequentemento I found in this game, and it's a shame because I really like the game, but it has become uninhabitable due to a lot of people playing.

It is not the first time in ungioco instead of fun people threatening you in private, teases you and tells you even swearing.

But not only that, they take forever with those who express views or opinions without offending, while the other players who offend if they come out clean.

Watch what happens in this game:

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=166253087

18:06 OriginalSith : all you people here and nobody can help her?
18:06 Vikkking » OriginalSith : you tell 'em
18:07 Chelle » OriginalSith, __Deli_melek__ : sorry was 2 jump away, so thougth somebody would be in location.
18:07 OriginalSith : i come from sadness here and 12 people in location and nobody helped her?
18:07 Myilotic » OriginalSith : rainbow
18:07 Brute : she calls for help about 50 times a day
18:07 Myilotic » Brute : lol
18:08 Myilotic » Brute : mybe she nee
18:08 Brute » Myilotic : if you need help that much u shouldnt be working in that location or u should bring wraiths
18:09 Myilotic » Brute : this is right, but maybe she haven't money
18:09 OriginalSith » Brute, Myilotic : find it funny?
18:09 Brute » OriginalSith : if someone yells for help 50 times a day its kind of funny
18:09 OriginalSith » Brute, Myilotic : maybe you lose your patience with her but no need to lose your manners
18:10 Myilotic » OriginalSith, Brute : a little, because if somebody want help u i think they come.. it's until ask always help if nobody help u...
18:10 Myilotic » OriginalSith, Brute : so, it's like me i don't help nobody if i know nobody help me when i need simple ^^
18:11 OriginalSith » Brute, Myilotic : when you talk like an ass, people treat you like an ass.
18:11 super_women » OriginalSith, Brute, Myilotic : true
18:11 OriginalSith » super_women : thanks for joining and helping... you're still an ass though
18:11 Myilotic » OriginalSith, super_women, Brute : or maybe they stuff to help u
18:11 Brute » OriginalSith, Myilotic : calm down just pointing out that its annoying when people call for help every time they get into a fight
18:11 Your complaint has been submitted.
18:12 super_women : dont we all have ass?
18:12 OriginalSith » Myilotic : Nothing wrong with complain. ASS is an acceptible word. Dont abuse the complain system
18:12 Brute : 99.99% of people some dont though
18:12 -UnderWorld- » Myilotic : nothing wrong there. If you do not want any of it, right click name and press ignore
18:13 Myilotic » -UnderWorld- : 18:12 OriginalSith » Myilotic : Nothing wrong with complain. ASS is an acceptible word. Dont abuse the complain system
18:13 Myilotic » -UnderWorld- : and if somebody say u talk like an ass is not an abuse?
18:14 Myilotic » OriginalSith : and if somebody say u talk like an ass is not an abuse?
18:14 -UnderWorld- » Myilotic : i saw after i sent out message
18:14 OriginalSith » Myilotic : no, its not. But I am Exectioner and can handle asses easily. Would you like me to handle you? Simple yes or no?
18:15 Myilotic » -UnderWorld- : 18:14 OriginalSith » Myilotic : no, its not. But I am Exectioner and can handle asses easily. Would you like me to handle you? Simple yes or no?
18:15 Myilotic » -UnderWorld- : and this?
18:15 Myilotic » -UnderWorld- : if this make u happy
18:15 -UnderWorld- » Myilotic : Still nothing worng. Right click name and press ignore if it bothers you
18:15 -UnderWorld- » Myilotic : this is a war game and there is no rules against attacking same race
18:15 Myilotic : 18:14 OriginalSith » Myilotic : no, its not. But I am Exectioner and can handle asses easily. Would you like me to handle you? Simple yes or no?
18:15 OriginalSith » Myilotic : well?
18:15 -UnderWorld- » Myilotic : good luck
18:16 Vikking : lol
18:16 OriginalSith » Vikking : you know whats coming... dont you :wink;
18:16 Myilotic : :this is the nice people want help
18:16 Vikking » OriginalSith : well, i've known you for years
18:17 OriginalSith » Vikking : maybe you can give her words of advice for an answer of yes or no to me handling her
18:17 Vikking » OriginalSith : nope, i don't get in people's business
18:17 Myilotic » Vikking : nice man!!
18:19 OriginalSith » Stellina, Myilotic : because i like Stellina... I wont give you a 1.5d timeout (injury) but I suggest you teach your clanmates some manners.
18:20 Myilotic » OriginalSith, Stellina : i don't say nothing u .. have call me ass not me.. so shut up.. i don't want ear more.
18:20 Myilotic » OriginalSith, Stellina : and my clanmate.. know how i'm am, u need some lesson about life...
18:20 Myilotic » OriginalSith, Stellina : not me!
18:21 Myilotic : 18:21 You have been attacked by War Grandmaster OriginalSith [12] .
18:21 OriginalSith » Myilotic : kiss
18:22 Myilotic : oooo my god now how i dooo
18:22 Myilotic » OriginalSith : kiss
18:22 OriginalSith » Myilotic : keep it up, you'll see me daily
18:23 Myilotic : 18:22 Myilotic » OriginalSith : oh no problem.. i can sold other exsecutioner!!
18:23 Some of your items have been damaged: The Warlord's Belt (-1), Lightweight Knapsack (-1), Cuisses of the Jaguar (-1), Northern Wind Gauntlets (-1), Northern Wind Pauldrons (-1).
18:23 You have sustained a Shoulder injury.
18:23 Myilotic » OriginalSith : i 'm here for u
18:24 Myilotic » OriginalSith : 18:23 Myilotic » OriginalSith : i 'm here for u
18:24 -UnderWorld- » Myilotic : you are not helping your cause

here with this I want to explain the dynamics of what happens in this game

Here everyone can afford to offend, but who is offended should not respond or should not talk because if not attack you

Luckily, in the game are not allowed to threats and things like that

What then to do them in private who is?
A mentor himself who should safeguard the morality of the game and having to give an example, but when you write that you are an ass and threaten you in private.

Now tell me that the game is a game where no one can speak for espirmere their opinions without anyone offend you or you must necessarily stick because you say something? is not a form of bullying? is not a form of threat? is not a lack of respect towards everyone? please explain how can you be a mentor such a person!

But you see every time I like to do this post because so people understand who we fare..il that respect must be measured .. and not because you are guardians or mentors, because in the game you can be someone in life but we are all equal !

I would like to add a cosa..essere mentors does not authorize a disrespect to the people. you should give the example and do not cover everything because mentors.

I have always quiet, but when succeono these things .. I really understand that people are not only not going to be in a virtual environment and create problems for others, but also of how much bullying there is also a virtual world !!!!

Before you delete this post or edit it or not make it available, read to him, because today I tomorrow it could be anyone!

Regards to the mentors who instead do their job very well.
Because of all the grass you do not make a bundle. :rose:

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 7:50pm

Supreme. Now we can all hire someone to teach us manners, :lol:

Who gonna teach her how to hold the tea cup properly?

Stick out the pinky you ASS! (It's not a bad word)

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 7:59pm

Is not for this.. but for the arrogance and and threats, a mentor is to intimidate people? make this work? I do not think

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 8:03pm

Supreme. Now we can all hire someone to teach us manners, :lol:

Who gonna teach her how to hold the tea cup properly?

Stick out the pinky you ASS! (It's not a bad word)
i think I think that good manners are never useless unless we grew up like animals...

Friday, August 29th 2014, 7:51am

My mom always said I ate like an elephant, so I might have been brought up like one :/

Friday, August 29th 2014, 8:36am

Magmar Mentor would lose their M for this... But I doubt a Human will since they have different rules on that side... Good Luck....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Friday, August 29th 2014, 12:45pm

Thank you Myilotic for bringing this to our attention, first I would like to apologize for the delayed response. I will speak with the mentor and the issue will be delt with.

For future reference should you or any one encounter a problem with a mentor please follow this link to submit a complaint. http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…ad&threadID=412
So that it may be handled more quickly.

Thank you again for your honesty. Have a great weekend.

Friday, August 29th 2014, 12:50pm

... :)

My mom always said I ate like an elephant, so I might have been brought up like one :/
lol this i think is a different thing :) your mom joked with u ;) :love:

Friday, August 29th 2014, 12:51pm

.. yeah

Magmar Mentor would lose their M for this... But I doubt a Human will since they have different rules on that side... Good Luck....
thank u for wish me luck :D i think in this game we all need so much!!! :D

Friday, August 29th 2014, 12:54pm

ok

Thank you Myilotic for bringing this to our attention, first I would like to apologize for the delayed response. I will speak with the mentor and the issue will be delt with.

For future reference should you or any one encounter a problem with a mentor please follow this link to submit a complaint. http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…ad&threadID=412
So that it may be handled more quickly.

Thank you again for your honesty. Have a great weekend.
thank u for all!!

:thumbsup: Surely the next time I turn to the proper authorities, even if na next time you should not even happen. The game is nice but ruin it for people who do these things I do not think the case .. :dance: :kiss:

Friday, August 29th 2014, 1:42pm

we are all equal !

I laughed when I saw this phrase :cool: :lol:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Friday, August 29th 2014, 6:54pm

didn't you

we are all equal !

I laughed when I saw this phrase :cool: :lol:

have 2 eyes? 1 nose? and other things same ?? i think yes :D
but it's true..some people do not have the brains or is there just to have the complete head :rolleyes:
or some people are racist ... this is only the difference in the world!

Friday, August 29th 2014, 7:18pm

.well:
what we do in life,echoes in eternity :smoke: