You are not logged in.

Friday, September 5th 2014, 9:17am

IB:What is your advice for having best chances to win the battle?

Weekly knowledge test: 05-09 - 18-09-2014

Infernal Battlefield: Imagine you are the player in charge (for your level group) to assure the victory for your team. How would you prepare and organize your team concerning buffs, hexes and support? What is your advice for having best chances to win the battle?

Post your answers here.

...................................................................................................................

For all who do not know the game yet some simple rules:
  • Every week (Friday morning) we publish one question to our game:
    Legend. Legacy of the Dragons.
  • From all correct answers up to 10 participants will win one promotional game code each.
  • The most detailed or unique answers have the biggest chance to win.
  • Copy and paste-answers will NOT be considered. Same goes for trolling or spamming or inadequate language.
  • Personal attacks on other players in your answers/posts as well will NOT be accepted.
  • Answer must be in English. You can answer in your mothertongue only if you post understandable translation in English in same post as your answer.
  • The winners will be chosen by a mixed team of magmars and humans. The decision will be final.
  • The winners will be displayed after the draw in the same poste.
  • Codes will be sent via private messages in the forum or per post ingame.

Good game and good luck for all! :drink:

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Aixlinn" (Sep 26th 2014, 7:53am)

Friday, September 5th 2014, 10:09am

hexes/ball-chains - dont bother, they are nothing but a pest and influence the people to come next time (treat opponents with the respect they deserve, without them you dont have a game either).

blesses - come with all you can spare, the stronger you are, the better it is for your team.
you dont have (many) blesses, ask the people in fight what is needed, prepare as support, bring healscrolls, purifications (magelevel shouldnt forget manascrolls and charms!) and naturally ressurection scrolls to re-instate those powerhouses that have been killed with a lucky crit/stun.

make sure you have the time! nothing is more annoying as somebody time out because "they have to go to ...."
and (this counts more towards the lower levels) the experience to burn by actually fighting rather as doing a few hits and timing out.

most important tho, the attitude, bring a positive attitude.
if somebody fights to the best of their abilities, appreciate it.
if somebody gets killed very unlucky by a triplestun (im pretty sure the people who pvp a lot have encountered this at least once), dont jump to conclusions or start pointing fingers.
a loss is always your own fault, you didnt bring enough to win, dont blame others (in other words, if you fight to the maximum of your abilities and you lose, you obviously didnt bring enough backup).

Friday, September 5th 2014, 11:44pm

Get yourself a group of people who knows how to play. Get summons and have potions and fun

Saturday, September 6th 2014, 10:23am

Infernal BF

Organizing group for infernals now, I would find ppl and send them message like: "Hey, remember when infernals was going on? That was fun, right?" And that would be all :angel:

But in alternative universe, where IB wasnt closed or Reworked and had same mechanic as before, I would folow few points
  • As most important, i would call ppl who I know, who are reliable, who have free time, who can fight etc. Best diverse set of fightiing styles.
  • I would separate ppl in to groups: Fighters and support. Fighters heavy blesses, support not that many necessary. Both group have to have bow + enoug arrows.
  • Blesses I would ask them for best they can. wind/rock skin/amu of destrction, rage, warlod bless. For good guys alalaila which mean me and some other guys with BoV would buy these to bless. If ppl can, soups. For badguys from BoE BD or lower alternatives.
  • Hexes or other harming staff are not that interesting as it dont hurt enemy, when he already joined battle.
  • Belt - fighters Giant, Dragon Elixir, potions on personal opinion. Suport with healing scrolls, ress scrols, purification scrolls. Not everyone have all that but equaly redistribute by supportes. Rest up to them.
  • In fight, I would try to check who is using scrols to have them removed by bow or scroll. Hardest enemys I would ask ppl to shoot regulary with punishment efect on bow.
  • Last part is praying for giving stuns and not getting. No loosing connection, no frozing computer :ghost:

Monday, September 8th 2014, 10:05am

I have never really tried to LEAD the Infernals but I do have made a guide for my clannies and as far as they follow it they are achieving great damage and never been blamed as "being unprepared". So I will just post here my Guide for them, which I have in clan notifications:

Quoted

Demo event and Infernal battlegrounds GUIDE!

If you are going as a fighter to get good damage, good scalps, good valour and probably a loot you need:
1) A GROUP full of 5 members.
2) You and your mates need to have all blesses (Elder, Warlord, Vertsida (for your lvl 5-green, 7-blue,9-purple, 11+ red), Skin/wind/destr/harmony talisman - depends on your set and need to be for your level, Kmarsha-ole/Alalaila/Ahimsa - if you own a BoV badge take some Soup or Maximum BoE bless you can!).
3) You need to have a Dragon Elexir in your slot aswell.
Other than this if you don't have the needed UK rep prepare yourself with Absolute pots or Shiz beer or some sweets/winter elixirs.
If you go to resurrect and be a support you need:
1) Minimum blesses (Elder, Warlord, Vertsida and skin/wind/amulet/talisman for your lvl ofc)
2) Red pots as mentioned above (Dragon elixir is excluded), 1 or 2 resurrection scrolls, healing scrolls , purification scrolls (NOTE: do NOT bring poison and antidote unless asked)
3)You need to stall and heal the damage dealer. For pury and others inform yourself before joining the fight.
If you need more info please prv me in game!

So far that's my guide for clan which exist for 2 years and if I am a leader of IB I would lead my team no different.
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Wednesday, September 10th 2014, 12:38pm

As with anything else you do you should be going to win it not just participate.
Everyone should be in atleast green armour for his lvl.
Everyone should get every available bless he can ( including BoV and BoE ).
The three players who most heavily blesses are going to lead the battle while the other 2 members act as support ( preferably HWs to take advantage of their huge HP pool to heal and ress the top damage dealers if needed.
The damage dealer group MUST have a dragon elixir equiped.
Also some special potions ( christmas elixirs,candies,ablsolute potions,shiz beer ) are a plus.
Also some praying to the goddes of luck may help getting you more stuns :b

Monday, September 15th 2014, 4:03pm

To have the best chance to win in battles you would need to decide how will you coem to the battle as either a fighter or support

Fighters need to come with as many blesses as they can and if they have avaible any reputaion blesses such as soups (BOV) or the best BOE quality bless you can take for your rep (Brainstorm, Charlatan, BlackDragon).
For your slots it would be a great help to have as many slots as possible and in them you will need to take 1giant/shiz beer/cake (preferabbly anything that increases hp by +55%), a Dragon Elixir (extremely helpful would not recomment to go without one!) and the rest should be some red life pots, heals (ask if opponent are using puri scrolls on players first) and if you feel you are better with them take some power/vamps/bloods etc with you.

For supporters the same thing applies come as much blesses as you can get as obviously the more you have the more hp youw ill have in fight althought some blesses are not required (such as rage) as you will be coming to support and not load out dmg.
In your belt you must bring giant, heals, res, puri, (anything such as antidote or poisons ask players in fight 1st if they are needed)

and of course, have fun when your there!

info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Wednesday, September 17th 2014, 7:29pm

lo que teneis que hacer es volver a poner los Infernal Battlefield para poder sacar valor y reputacion en grandes batallas y sobre todo para pasar un rato divertido que esto se esta volviendo muy aburrido

what you have to do is to put the Infernal Battlefield to extract value and reputation in big battles and especially to have a fun time this is getting really boring

Thursday, September 18th 2014, 10:16am

Infernal Battlefield: Imagine you are the player in charge (for your level group) to assure the victory for your team. How would you prepare and organize your team concerning buffs, hexes and support? What is your advice for having best chances to win the battle?

If I was going to win an IF, I would separate my team in two, one for support and one for fighting and do damage. It is always important to ask before entering the fight, and to tell your team to do so. Cause when a gb it’s closed, humans can’t join so there are more chances to win if strong players of the other side don’t join because of weak players of your side.

My advice it’s to do always the best you can do. That includes: buffs, as much as possible (there are 3 that are free, warrior, eldest, and chaos, that everyone can use, there are also buffs according to yout set that are very cheap). Hexes for strong players might be not that important because on IB it’s difficult to put them on your enemies before they join the fight, but with chains you can be sure that they are not going to be ready for next one, so that’s a better option.

Strong blessings for the one’s that are going to do damage; healings, poisons and scroll of resurrection in for the one’s that join for support. Resurrecting a dead buffed person might be crucial to winning the fight, especially if the enemy doesn't have any more strong players. .

Another advice. Use your brain. The only way to win great battles is by working like parts of a clock - everyone is doing their own job, and aids to the victory. You may be tempted to save slots for life potions and get more damage, but who needs that damage if you lose, don't get as much reputation, don't get as much valour as you could, and worse of all, help your enemy get the latter two?

And of course, the last advice: have fun :)
Magmar Consecrator

:love1: Italian :love: Spanish :love: English :love1: