You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "BaTTousai-" started this thread

Wednesday, September 17th 2014, 2:05pm

Translator for the client, Traductor para el cliente del juego

this message is for the admins,Guards or mentors

this is too much now many people from the ES server are leaving the game for the lenguage you guys make a lot of people use tranaslator for every time they want to talk on the main chat or trade chat is not the same for every body to be on a translator every 5 minutes and to get a bad trasnlation this link that i'm sharing is a microsoft traslator that goes incorporated and it trasnlate automatic.

Increase content availability.
With automatic translation you can make available, at little or no cost, all of your content in any Microsoft Translator supported language. this someting from the microsoft page please contact with microsoft and check if you can make a deal with then and incorpor the trasnlator to this game like i see on other multi lenguages games if not just let it like that i'm one that is not playing not for the lenguage because i speak english but because i get bored of the game because my friends don't want to play they don't like the limitations of use their own lenguage on clan chat or private is more hard to play like this those people can even said a joke on main chat and they just don't play because most of the people don't care about it they just play and do their stuff and don't care about the other people if they leave the game or not..

i put this on the forum to see if you guys even look at what the players said if the trasnlator can't be put on this game is okay but try to make all the players play not only the ones that have a good computer to have the page of the tranaslator open all the hours they play most of the people play from their jops or from slower computers but if they have the client and the client have a automatic traslator with filters for all the lenguages of this game will be better and you will get more players playing this great game thanks for reading the post if you read it lol

By Danny Martinez

Mejor conocido como Battu :P

http://www.microsoft.com/translator/web-localization.aspx

if the link don't work just check the microsoft trasnlator on google you will get to the main page check Microsoft Translator For Business

http://www.microsoft.com/translator/

Wednesday, September 17th 2014, 3:06pm

+1

Thursday, September 18th 2014, 3:42pm

Oh hehehe, just interesting how things can change :D remember when I played there in Es and got blamed for using any other language than spanish, my germans friends where constantly chased... and now u complain about people leaving cuz of language? :lol: funny...

If they translate it, fine, If not, fine as well.

Saturday, September 20th 2014, 3:44pm

-1 how about u ppl do something useful and actually learn a second language :D
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Monday, September 22nd 2014, 4:32am

but but but - i know 3....

i still need one tho :P

++

Wednesday, October 1st 2014, 3:17pm

yes i already know more than one lenguage is not your problem just look the post and don't say nothing people like you disgust me :grrrr:

Wednesday, October 1st 2014, 9:58pm

Oh hehehe, just interesting how things can change :D remember when I played there in Es and got blamed for using any other language than spanish, my germans friends where constantly chased... and now u complain about people leaving cuz of language? :lol: funny...

If they translate it, fine, If not, fine as well.

well said :)

Monday, October 6th 2014, 3:29pm

i have one solution to the lenguage problem and you guys just thing about the past not about the future you have to speack your own lenguege here too on private or Guild chat only is nice that way for you so shut up and don't said nothing i can speack english not perfect but with out the traslator maybe i just talk about the spanish friend that are leaving the game cause the lenguage but the true is i don't know people from other server or another country that have the same problem i just talk about what i can see not about what other people want me to see like the post said the Admins, Mentors And Guards don't even look this post i just waste my time writing it lol so have fun and just play the way they want you to play this game with their rules on your head and with no rasonable soluctions

Monday, October 6th 2014, 4:57pm

Use Google or shut up...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Monday, October 6th 2014, 8:16pm

yes i already know more than one lenguage is not your problem just look the post and don't say nothing people like you disgust me :grrrr:

disgust you? silly kid.. if you want me to disgust you it can be arranged but so far i've had nothing to do with you and i think u'll want to keep it like that
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Tuesday, October 7th 2014, 1:10pm

disgust you? silly kid.. if you want me to disgust you it can be arranged but so far i've had nothing to do with you and i think u'll want to keep it like that

LoL well I would love to see him with a lot of very Purple wounds... Really the thing that disgusts me is every server had its onw language and you had to use it in main Chat that was the rules of the game... So either use English or not.... But don't cry and whine about it... I played German French Polish Turkish Spainish and This server the rules have never changed.....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Tuesday, October 7th 2014, 1:46pm

Im gonna writte in both idioms because not all ES people know English.

La idea es absurda ya que, primero, si se hace con el español, se tendría que hacer con todos los demás idiomas. Cuenta con que el server ES no era el que mas peso tenía en el juego. Insto a los castellanoparlantes que se pongan a tope con el Inglés ya que, no solo por el juego, sino por el futuro, es una de las lenguas que más se va a utilizar. Yo por mi parte, agradezco el cambio de idioma. He renovado mi inglés escrito y ahora me queda encontrar con quien hablarlo a menudo. Ved el cambio de idioma como una oportunidad para innovar, ampliar conocimientos y conocer gente nueva, como lo que es, al fin y al cabo. Y sino, a usar el traductor, que tb se aprende pero un pelín más lento.

The idea is an absurd debt to If you translate to Spanish, you will have to translate to all idioms (FR, IT, TR). You have to remember that ES server wasnt a powerfull server. I encourage to Spanish-speakers to improve his English because its a very important language, not only in this game. Im pleasured with the change. I rennoved my knowledge with new words, new abreviations but I need someone to speak too :smile: See the idiom change as a oportunity to innovate, improve as person and to know new people (It is that :wink: ) Or you can use the translator, you will learn english a bit slowly.

Good luck, people!
Guerri-Mentor