You are not logged in.

• "Yennefer" started this thread

Tuesday, October 7th 2014, 7:44pm

Can't log in to Game

Hello, I have an issue logging in to game. I can log in to Forum and when I look at my profile my account is telling me that I'm online but I'm being blocked at the actual login page.

I read that another player had this problem recently as well. Can someone help me please?

Yen :worship:

Wednesday, October 8th 2014, 10:56am

Hi Yenefer

I too am having the same problem for the last 24hrs now. I've tried a number of things to sort out this problem but it hasn't help me, maybe u will have better luck.

Check and update you flash player - mine was latest version
try logging in using browser - I tried explora and chrome, both failed
clear cache
reload client and game loader - I have done this twice, even found an older version of client and still was blocked.
I even tried to log in from someone elses laptop to make sure the problem was on my laptop - I was still blocked
make sure your firewall is off.

I hope one of these step resolve your log in problem and you are able to continue with your game play. should anyone else have suggestions which I have over looked please feel free to suggest them below.

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Wednesday, October 8th 2014, 2:04pm

Together with Arion we managed to find a temporary solution to this bug. You can download this browser extension https://hola.org/ and change your country IP address to UK or US. Please try logging in through your normal IP address and let us know if you still have this problem within a day or two.

• "Yennefer" started this thread

Wednesday, October 8th 2014, 8:03pm

Thank you Arion and Lososerg for your replies. I have downloaded the extension and am now able to continue gameplay through it after having changed my IP address to a UK one. I still cannot at this stage (7am New Zealand time on Thursday) enter through my normal IP address in brower or client. I will try again tomorrow and let you know. Thank you for all your help, it's much appreciated.

Used tags

login