You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Yennefer" started this thread

Tuesday, October 7th 2014, 7:44pm

Can't log in to Game

Hello, I have an issue logging in to game. I can log in to Forum and when I look at my profile my account is telling me that I'm online but I'm being blocked at the actual login page.

I read that another player had this problem recently as well. Can someone help me please?

Yen :worship:

Wednesday, October 8th 2014, 10:56am

Hi Yenefer

I too am having the same problem for the last 24hrs now. I've tried a number of things to sort out this problem but it hasn't help me, maybe u will have better luck.

Check and update you flash player - mine was latest version
try logging in using browser - I tried explora and chrome, both failed
clear cache
reload client and game loader - I have done this twice, even found an older version of client and still was blocked.
I even tried to log in from someone elses laptop to make sure the problem was on my laptop - I was still blocked
make sure your firewall is off.

I hope one of these step resolve your log in problem and you are able to continue with your game play. should anyone else have suggestions which I have over looked please feel free to suggest them below.

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Wednesday, October 8th 2014, 2:04pm

Together with Arion we managed to find a temporary solution to this bug. You can download this browser extension https://hola.org/ and change your country IP address to UK or US. Please try logging in through your normal IP address and let us know if you still have this problem within a day or two.

• "Yennefer" started this thread

Wednesday, October 8th 2014, 8:03pm

Thank you Arion and Lososerg for your replies. I have downloaded the extension and am now able to continue gameplay through it after having changed my IP address to a UK one. I still cannot at this stage (7am New Zealand time on Thursday) enter through my normal IP address in brower or client. I will try again tomorrow and let you know. Thank you for all your help, it's much appreciated.

Used tags

login