You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, November 9th 2014, 1:19pm

31.media.tumblr.com/9006e41d48c385f1516696e18f5f5123/tumblr_meq8guxWei1rmtr4ko1_1280.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76y9tR4CY4U BANANA POWER 8o

Monday, March 9th 2015, 12:48pm

The Walking Dead

So if you really want to know my thinking about, then i will tell you that Based
on the Comic Book Series Written by Robert Kirkman, this gritty Drama Portrays life in the Weeks as well as Months following a Zombie Apocalypse. Led
by Police Officer Rick Grimes, his Family as well as a Group of other Survivors find themselves Constantly on the move in Search of a Safe as well as Secure Home.

Tuesday, March 10th 2015, 9:07pm

So if you really want to know my thinking about, then i will tell you that Based
on the Comic Book Series Written by Robert Kirkman, this gritty Drama Portrays life in the Weeks as well as Months following a Zombie Apocalypse. Led
by Police Officer Rick Grimes, his Family as well as a Group of other Survivors find themselves Constantly on the move in Search of a Safe as well as Secure Home.

Man are you a damn bot, copy and paste from wikipedia?

"Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish."

Wednesday, March 18th 2015, 2:46am

In light of the usual grief bestowed by our celestial beings of this world, I decided ro share a small funny I found in greatness that is youtube. If you are a Walking Dead fan, you enjoy this. :)

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

• "Battleking69" started this thread

Tuesday, April 7th 2015, 2:31pm

last 2 episodes was interesting... now i have to find something else to watch any ideas
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Tuesday, September 22nd 2015, 10:32pm

Up+++

"Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish."

• "Battleking69" started this thread

Wednesday, September 23rd 2015, 9:39am

Mr Robot :thumbsup:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Wednesday, September 23rd 2015, 11:20am

How to get away with Murder.

Wednesday, September 23rd 2015, 11:32am

There is "Fear the walking dead" short serie related to them going on awaiitng new season of TWD, chec it out, it's not too bad.