You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Dark Princess" started this thread

Sunday, October 26th 2014, 12:35am

It Has to be Said

Hello all, I read on my facebook where a 26 year old Iran woman was executed for defending herself against a man who tried to rape her! Where is the justice in that?! That really ticks me off! For those who know me, I respect ALL cultures and religions and I don't try to shove my beliefs down anyone's throat! Anyway, we're all humans in RL and I believe in equality between men and women! When I was in school, I wrote a report on Afghanistan women who are forced to cover themselves as if they are ashamed of their gender and they were given out cruel punishments! For example: If an Afghan woman painted her fingernails, she'd have her fingers chopped off! Is that crazy or what?! Like I said, I respect all cultures but I believe a line has to be drawn somewhere!

Dark Princess