You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 10:34am

Timeout

When I wanted to time out - the fight does not end there
I was attacked by a skeleton warrior I wanted to time out - it automatically hitted under my behalf (which i find against!) at the 3rd shot and cost me experience
http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=176520156

Quoted

This is not a Bug, this is a New feature of the game

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Queen of Death" (Dec 21st 2014, 4:37am)

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 10:58am

no option to exchange chess for armor

There's only the artful items option. It opens as soon as I talk to Lady Dawn and I can't select anything else.

Quoted

You can now exchange chess directly from your back pack under the collections tab>Chess

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Queen of Death" (Dec 21st 2014, 4:38am)

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 11:13am

for quest dirty hands ,

Operation Dirty Hands[b][/b]
The Keeper has entrusted you with an operation to bring confusion to the enemy ranks and to interrupt the crystal mining process. Your task is to confuse the enemy by obscuring the inscriptions on the plaques located at the crossroads near the enemy base, which show the location of green, red and blue crystals.

Current goal:В Кристаллических пещерах или Пещерах равных найдите бочки со смолой, и с ее помощью удалите надписи на указателях, которые стоят возле вражеской базы. Чем больше указателей вы устраните, тем больше пользы принесете своим Подземным рыцарям.

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 11:47am

Lost 7 Closed Precious Casket from auction exchange.

I have been sold Bronze Chest, 8 pcs. (of 10 requested) on the exchange.
11:26 You have cancelled your bid on the exchange. The remaing funds and items purchases have been sent to you by mail.
Instead of 8 Closed Precious Caskets and 20s I got just one Closed Precious Casket and 20s .
Well-behaved women seldom make history.

Женщина часто меняла историю, но история не изменила женщину.

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 1:00pm

There's only the artful items option. It opens as soon as I talk to Lady Dawn and I can't select anything else.
all chess changes u can do ın your bag unfer collectıon tab

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 1:01pm

When I wanted to time out - the fight does not end there
I was attacked by a skeleton warrior I wanted to time out - it automatically hitted under my behalf (which i find against!) at the 3rd shot and cost me experience
http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=176520156
it is not a bug, time out death removed from game

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 1:05pm

So many posts on this thread allready so might be repeating information someone allready has said.

Anyhow, some of the new achivments are rewarded for "accomplishments" many of us allready have done, and was wondering if we get awarded with the achivments for these without the need to repeat doing them?

It would be nice if we got atleast from the once that costs alot e.g the usage of magic tablets (Clay, Ceramic, Earthenware and Porcelain) as usage of a 2nd tablet would be merly for the achivments and not even sure if we could use them a 2nd time as they a "one use per tablet" thing

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 1:09pm

i have bought 3x same Card over Exchange (I would like to buy: 3) +pay for 3 cards - today i got the msg request paid in full .
But i got only 1 Card ..the other twos are missing :(

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 1:12pm

12:50 Кто-то решил сделать вам приятное и преподнес в подарок кружку вкусного хмельного напитка. Угощайтесь!

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?gift_id=220338

Didnt recieve perfect elixirs :cry:

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 1:14pm

When I'm in group alone, with the drop policy set to Leader Distribute, sometimes I've got items in group bag, sometimes not.

For example:

13:08 The battle « Attack on Vampire» is over.
13:08 You have received Great Elixir of Life 1 pcs
13:08 You have received 8 64 .
13:08 You have received 2 energy.

Why that elixir was assigned directly to me? maybe because I'm alone and I already have some other great elixirs of life in my bag? or is it a bug?

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 1:19pm

Clan Totem -

Can't equip clan totem - http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=206361594

Gives this error - Для использования этого тотема репутация Заклинателей духов вашего клана должна быть не менее 35 000.

Translation - To use this totem spirits exorcists reputation of your clan should not be less than 35,000.

35k rep is for lvl6 totem. I have lvl5 totem which should need 4k rep.

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 1:46pm

Re:nighthunter, the lvl12 quest.

Regarding this quest, I have noticed that the beasty bite, the curse you get as part of this quest has changed before and after the update. Prior to the update, the curse took 25 % of my life. Now it appears to take 50 % of my vitatlity. Only a small differenence but thought I'd mention it.
In my case I started with 1251 health points, and because of curse dropped to 968 prior to update.
Now it appears that i start with 1251 health and drop to 1051.
So not sure which is right, but hopefully wont make too much difference as I will shorlty complete the quest anyway. :)

So far im liking the updates, keep up the good work. :drink:

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 1:46pm

red rainbow strength gift last for 1 hour instead of 2 times for 1 hour and earth charms same 1 hour instead of 2

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 2:32pm

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=7153

ImprovesFury of Vertsida or Rainbow Power spells cast on you for one hour. May only be used in the first 7 minutes of the spell. The contents of the flasks will suffice for two uses.

on the information of this elixir makes it serves 2 purposes and when you give away used once not know if it will be a bug or something else

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 3:00pm

*** You have been sold Closed Precious Coffer, 3 pcs., on the exchange.***

but i see only one chest

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 3:05pm

Same thing as many players about strenghtening elixir ... one use and flask disappear.

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 3:17pm

09:53 Вы добыли сердца Горгулий возвращайтесь к прорицательнице. Квест «Неустойчивый мир» [10].
the quest Неустойчивый мир suddenly dissapered from my quest log.

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 3:32pm

Daily bonus doesn't work if you stay in the game

Quoted

The daily bonus is applied for returning to the game each day, since many players are from all around the world a "new day" is different for everyone. So simply log out and log back in to receive the daily bonus if you have been in game past the 00:00

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Queen of Death" (Dec 21st 2014, 4:43am)

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 3:59pm

i have been in cc last night and in arena today on surge day and when i went to check it seems none of my warrior vouchers have been added to the ones i already had in backpack

Quoted

Game no longer gives warriors vouchers. Instead, trophy rep is applied directly to your existing rep in attributes
Sarcasm is the greatest weapon since beating people to death is illegal.....

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Queen of Death" (Dec 21st 2014, 4:44am)

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 4:13pm

Samething as many players about strenghtening elixir ... one use and flask disappear