You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 7:57pm

Error performing attack!

Error performing attack!
Please do something ... :wacko:

Quoted

.... to fathom hell or soar angelic, just take a pinch of psychedelic

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 8:23pm

20:23 Connection with chat server not established yet.

Again and again

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 8:33pm

About bug with hunt, i got temporaly solution, private me the players want info about, and want test if work for them

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 9:28pm

"Group loot distributions" doesn't work.
If people make a fight having group, and noone makes damage, the drop and the money goes directly to one member of group.
Please try to fix it thanks.

Have same problem today:(.
Hunting in 2 players group,with " Leader distributes" if no damage - all random to one of players: money, loot, energy...
!! Even if both hit - one of mob's , but not hit other mob (mount eat it) , then goes to one player with " best" damage!!

If Hunting 1 player in group,with " Leader distributes", if no damage - loot NOT stay in group loot, but drops in backpack.

Please try to fix it, thanks!.

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 9:44pm

Now you cant freeze warlords bless which means Im gonna lose it since I cant use on rainbow because of the LAGS AND THE DB ERROR CODES! Not to mention the fact my chat still doesnt work on client and browser is always trying to refresh.

This game is getting worse by the day..time to go play somewhere else I guess.
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Monday, December 29th 2014, 11:38am

[align=-webkit-center]I can't sell at auction crystals dropped from event marble anlagrissa :[/align]
[align=-webkit-center]http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artifact_id=248299134
[/align]

[align=-webkit-center]
[/align]

[align=-webkit-center]I have this message : [/align][align=-webkit-center]You have insufficient funds![/align]
[align=-webkit-center]
[/align]

[align=-webkit-center]But i have 2 of them :([/align]
[align=-webkit-center]
[/align]

[align=-webkit-center]Thx[/align]

Monday, December 29th 2014, 11:58am

so yes everything that seems to be happening to others is happening to me as well.

On top of that there was the following announcement made during our fight. According to my chat log (another issue.....) it was the first time it was announced or that I noticed it.

8:56 AM info: Warriors! On December 29th at 11:00 Faeo time servers of the game will be stopped to conduct planned maintenance works. We are sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

no problem so i thought. we call the card summon and at 9:00AM the server goes down for maintenance.

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=1&server_id=10
we lose the fight and several of our players do not log back in after the maintenance.

try again with some other players after the maintenance and making sure we did not start before 11.00 AM in case there was another maintenance. we win this time hurrah! only to find the friggn loot distribution is stuffed and only i got the egg n coin.

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…t=1&server_id=0

If this is a permanent change it is a big one and needs to be announced. I am hoping that it is all tied in with the loot distribution problem with regular monsters.

Is there any compensation for these fights (and the previous reply I made in this thread)?
Hitman Z

Monday, December 29th 2014, 11:58am

On another topic; my Clan Totem seems to have disappeared this morning at about the same time as the 7 day totem expired. Can you please look into this as well? Thanks.
Hitman Z

Monday, December 29th 2014, 3:20pm

STill no connection to chat and fights do no load.

15:05 Connection with chat server not established yet.
15:17 Chat unavailable. Click here to refresh page!

Playing from brower

Monday, December 29th 2014, 4:09pm

i cannot get chat while i use client but can get from using browser . is there a solotion plz . apart from me using browser ,cause to mutch lag on browser .thank u .

Monday, December 29th 2014, 4:42pm

a lot of times when i try to press the battlefield button in the top menu - my screen just goes blank

Monday, December 29th 2014, 4:44pm

problems after update

1. Chat panel stops working after a few minutes both when using game client & browser to play. I have tried to solution in the FAQ of clearing cache & setting client to update on launch but this has not worked.

2. This is the .com server & we have rules to say we have to use English, but since the update loads of game messages & text is in Russian.

Monday, December 29th 2014, 4:45pm

Can't see Battlefields pannel. All is blank brown as the game background. Clannies experience the same problem.
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

• "lososerg" started this thread

Monday, December 29th 2014, 4:52pm

i cannot get chat while i use client but can get from using browser . is there a solotion plz . apart from me using browser ,cause to mutch lag on browser .thank u .

Are you using the latest version of the client?

Monday, December 29th 2014, 5:24pm

so many post about the issue with tchat

using latest version of client but tchat stop working after going on auction....

so many people reported this issue .... didn't see you that?

are you still working on this issue?

Monday, December 29th 2014, 9:33pm

YES it is Junk
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Monday, December 29th 2014, 9:46pm

21:45 Connection with chat server not established yet.

Again bullshit

Tuesday, December 30th 2014, 12:36am

ras le bol

Désolée, mais je ne parle pas du tout anglais...
J'en ai assez de jouer sans comprendre ce qu'il faut faire à cause de l'anglais et des traductions qui ne veulent rien dire de google.
J'en ai assez des beugs multiples depuis le passage en anglais
J'en ai assez de voir des textes en russe
j'en ai assez de ne plus prendre vraiment de plaisir à jouer sur ce jeu
j'en ai assez de ne poas savoir si nous aurons la possibilité de gagner la monture ours polaire cette année
j'en ai assez de me perdre dans les quetes que j'ai fini par renoncer à faire
j'en ai assez de me dire que les admins du jeu se fiichent de nous et de me demander si les non russes et non anglophones ne sont pas tout simplement rejetté du jeu... :grrrr:
Pourtant les traductions dans les différentes langues étaient déjà rédigées, pourquoi n'y avons nous pas accès ? c'est complètemeznt stupide de les avoir purement et simplement supprimées.

Tuesday, December 30th 2014, 1:28am

I had number of wind pots in bank. Time of bless on them has been decreased but number of pots stayed the same. It should match total hours of bless after update.

Tuesday, December 30th 2014, 2:41am

I had number of wind pots in bank. Time of bless on them has been decreased but number of pots stayed the same. It should match total hours of bless after update.

I was thinking this myself but for red lolly or other lollies. I was pretty sure they were 2 hr blesses before update but can't be sure. What I do know is I still have the same number of lollies.

Can someone confirm if they were 2 hrs or 1 hr before update because if they WERE 2 hr then they should DOUBLE the quantity like they did with my Elixir of Invulnerability's.
:smoke: