You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, December 31st 2014, 1:58pm

13:55 Event «5»minutes starts in 0 .

not fixed

Wednesday, December 31st 2014, 11:19pm

@_Tatt_

Easy with the font mate. Yes you are pissed, but bloating the forum dedicated to reporting issues so they can get resolved aint gonna help. I doubt admins set out to rob players of their freeze feature. Update happened and your items were lost. No need to curse then out for a bug... which is an unforseen software problem. Ive found that if you ask professionally and politely at times for things it gets resolved much faster. Think about it. If it was your job and you came on and saw what you wrote. Would you give it a time of day or get pissed off? Plus admins cant "steal" from players :lol: you dont own your char if you read contract. You just own rights to use it. But still be patient and respectful. They have their hands full resolving issues so just wait your turn for now then check back after a reasonable time if not reasolved.... politely and in normal font :)

Thursday, January 1st 2015, 2:13am

I like how the font got bigger and bigger and bigger...

But doesnt seem like much is getting done. Half of everything in this game is still in russian, chat still not fixed, and you want us to be patient and wait for you guys to fix things...how about we all quit playing. Would that make your job easier? :)

Lets just shut the server down and then when you have the stuff fixed you just send us all notifications to the email addresses we all have registered to sign in to game with. During that time you can also catch up on all those support tickets you have sitting around. :)
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Thursday, January 1st 2015, 1:09pm

issue with tchat and auction

issue not fixed !!

Thursday, January 1st 2015, 4:55pm

I could not attack, I stunned the opponet, then all of a sudden i could not attack.
Tree Rex has attached the following file:
  • bug.jpg (105.12 kB - 31 times downloaded - latest: Jan 6th 2015, 5:10pm)
The Early Bird, Takes The Worm.

Thursday, January 1st 2015, 6:18pm

i could not attack the entire fight.... and i had to call in a second summon. please fix this....this is the second time it happend, it happened after a stun again :wall: :cry: :puke:
Tree Rex has attached the following files:
  • bug1.jpg (108.61 kB - 32 times downloaded - latest: Jan 6th 2015, 5:10pm)
  • bug2.jpg (117.51 kB - 26 times downloaded - latest: Jan 6th 2015, 5:10pm)
  • bug3.jpg (90.16 kB - 21 times downloaded - latest: Jan 6th 2015, 5:10pm)
The Early Bird, Takes The Worm.

Friday, January 2nd 2015, 9:51am

password taking again forever on login screen to load..was very fast after game update, no worse than it was before
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Friday, January 2nd 2015, 10:14am

Still don't get money from daily log in bonus ....... we get the box with resources, but not the money. It is not added to your total.

Friday, January 2nd 2015, 3:23pm

all statisc from tallar hall appear as invizible after instance is over...I looked on other statistics as well but still invizible

Friday, January 2nd 2015, 4:10pm

15:59 Removed Smiley Certificate 1 pcs
15:59 You have bought the following items from the shop: Fisherman emote 1 pcs. Thank you for your custom!

so now ive bought it please put it somewhere so i can see it its not in my list of emotes thanks
A :smoke: team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with the situation.

Friday, January 2nd 2015, 8:19pm

in cc soups red blesses and other blesses do not let me double to 2hr , fix soon pls
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Friday, January 2nd 2015, 9:37pm

issue with chat

when clic on auction, tchat stop working .... is still not fixed

Saturday, January 3rd 2015, 12:24am

when clic on auction, tchat stop working .... is still not fixed

Yes THEY Know You can Stop posting it here.....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Saturday, January 3rd 2015, 12:49am

I dont find my congrelet cards of Legacy of King Magish, i had all of them, except King Magish, but now i dont find any card of these :cry:

I hope can help please

XANT

Saturday, January 3rd 2015, 2:04am

Bug (?) with mercenary quests:

In Quests Overview "Recurring" it says: "Night Stealers quest --- Accessible"

But nightstealers have no quest for me but the conversation "Return to the nightstealers" !!??

(Nightstealer REP 1050 - Red Axes 1950)

After clicking "Return to the nightstealers" Conversation it still says "Night Stealers quest --- Accessible",
but nightstealers only offer me to enter shop...

Saturday, January 3rd 2015, 9:44am

chest for a rank

dissapeared chest for next rank

Saturday, January 3rd 2015, 4:23pm

Clan Totem -

Can't equip clan totem - http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=206361594

Gives this error - Для использования этого тотема репутация Заклинателей духов вашего клана должна быть не менее 35 000.

Translation - To use this totem spirits exorcists reputation of your clan should not be less than 35,000.

35k rep is for lvl6 totem. I have lvl5 totem which should need 4k rep.

Is there any update on this please?

Saturday, January 3rd 2015, 9:58pm

immediately after leaving Tallaars i found myself surrounded by enemy mages....but, not really; it was showing me people queued for halls. after i refreshed they disappeared
I'll look that up...

Sunday, January 4th 2015, 1:35am

Dear all,

Here you can report bugs you find in the updated version of the game.
Hi, i have been delivering energy spheres lately and i just noticed that i dont havethe feat with 200spheres available. its not completed, its not accepted and i cannot find it to accept it. Could you please help? Thank you.

Sunday, January 4th 2015, 1:48am

Still don't get money from daily log in bonus ....... we get the box with resources, but not the money. It is not added to your total.

Checked this when I logged on with both my accounts and confirmed....no bonus added. I have taken note of my cash and will check again tomorrow in case it's actually added before you click the receive button.
:smoke: