You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 19th 2015, 6:10pm

200 sphere feat

200 sphere feat quest don t exist since update, plz check it out

what s about the spheres i did since the bug ? did i get them if its fixed or how u wanna think to handle this prob ?

Tuesday, January 20th 2015, 5:20pm

Skill check puzzle came on but i couldnt see the puzzle pieces or image at all. Refreshed page, nothing worked. Got fatigue when countdown ended :ponder:

Tuesday, January 20th 2015, 5:48pm

its minor, but in backpack collections/professions; the geologist and herbologist labels are switched.
I'll look that up...

Wednesday, January 21st 2015, 6:09pm

Hi,
till today the quest Saving the Bloody Monster [8] worked well, but now action "Stir mixture" does not work.....

Thursday, January 22nd 2015, 6:52am

RE: red UK

Dear Administration,

for making my red UK medal i`ve tried to give 50 certificates as is asked for 3rd certificate and i receiving the message "You don't have 50 Combat Certificates!" and if i`m looing in my backup http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artifact_id=202209854
also i have 1st and 2nd certificate.
Could you please to fix this.
Many thanks,

Best regards Ankhesenamun.
Dear Admins or Guards,
Could you please reply to this message and make some time to help me?
Thank you

Thursday, January 22nd 2015, 6:05pm

big hurricane axe

bought both my red axes without timers. now one has timer, and is slowly running out .well: plz fix this. this is my second post about it, guess i'll post every day here.

Saturday, January 24th 2015, 3:41am

03:38 A Curse of Silence was imposed on player Juliette_ [9] for 1h. Reason: Оскорбления, брань.

English please. We have sat around waiting long enough
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Saturday, January 24th 2015, 1:04pm

RE: big hurricane axe

bought both my red axes without timers. now one has timer, and is slowly running out .well: plz fix this. this is my second post about it, guess i'll post every day here.
still waiting for help with this, thank you.

Saturday, January 24th 2015, 10:28pm

Third Underground Knights certificate

Have problem with Third Underground Knights certificate quest. Im trying to give 50 sertificates( http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=199639043 ) to Shodu the Keeper, but i only recieve message "You don't have 50 Combat Certificates!". Hope you will ix this soon

Sunday, January 25th 2015, 3:25pm

Since update players can´t take the 4th Agdar feat,200 spherres,im waiting a answer about it.

Please fix it

Sunday, January 25th 2015, 5:39pm

sorry for my bad english
impossible play today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when finish fight often appears popup UNABLE TO LOGIN!!!! and i am blocked in this screen, sometimes necessary 20 minutes for exit fight -.-

IS RIDICULOS!!!!

after more than 1 month to update game present always several problems of lags and connections, incredible and ridiculos!!!!!!!

we are tired of this situation, resolve problems definitively please!!!!

thanks

Sunday, January 25th 2015, 6:58pm

Client sucks today. Have to play on chrome.
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Monday, January 26th 2015, 10:04am

I had a new ress scroll that I embedded some time ago and it disappeared after 2 uses. Last I read in the forums it was "being looked into" Can you please resolve this issue.
Thank you.

Monday, January 26th 2015, 11:27am

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artifact_id=183561402

Hello...when will it be possible to use this item?
http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=183561402

tywm

Tuesday, January 27th 2015, 12:30pm

always blocked in fight :cry:

admin i wait your answer please in this condition is impossible play!!!!!

Tuesday, January 27th 2015, 1:22pm

still waiting for help with this, thank you.

Tuesday, January 27th 2015, 8:55pm

from today got problem get out from property to get out i need use blue amulet return i don't know if someone else got same problem plc check tnx

Tuesday, January 27th 2015, 11:00pm

inter server battlefield

I went to interserver arena using client and after that everytime I start the client it always directs me to (DE) server, please admins do something. Thanks.

Quoted

.... to fathom hell or soar angelic, just take a pinch of psychedelic

Tuesday, January 27th 2015, 11:18pm

OK, I solved the problem. I disconnected my internet and re-opened the client, now Im back on this server again. But I lost my 5th win badge because when I was in (DE) server I got disconnected and could not open my game because the client always directed me to the (DE) server and it wouldnt accept my username and password.

Quoted

.... to fathom hell or soar angelic, just take a pinch of psychedelic

Wednesday, January 28th 2015, 8:41am

it seems i can not sell primordial elements (water, earth, anger, ....) (http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=14098). when i check applications that are on in AH and i have case "suitable" marked than i don't see them. When i don't ask only suitable than i do see them and when i click to sell i see the number i have in backpack as available to sell,
but when i click the sell button i get message "You may not sell non-transferable items!"
the item link in my backpack does not say that they are none transferrable though