You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

• "lososerg" started this thread

Thursday, June 25th 2015, 10:26am

10:53 Event «10»minutes starts in 0 in location Northern Outpost.

Wiil we be lucky enough to see these messages corrected before the era of quantum laptops?

FIxed

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Thursday, June 25th 2015, 10:40am

17:27 You have received Devil Combo-Cube 1 pcs, Staff of Magmar Demonology 1 pcs

24/06/2015 get win in demo fight
Cube i get but no Stuff, please fix it.
thx

Your staff has been given to you

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Thursday, June 25th 2015, 10:42am

when u guys will fix demo to start at diffrent times of week like before update?

13:07 [b]The Guile of the Magmar Demonologist has ended![/b]
13:07 [b]The Guile of the Human Demonologist event has ended![/b]

when 1 demo finish it locks room & noone can enter for the other demo even though there is fight going on

Done

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Thursday, June 25th 2015, 10:49am

So, three quests now are not working:

Guard Difficulties [11]
Angry Spirit [9]
Magic Water Supply [8]

And I can't even resign from them....

I've reset these quests for you

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Thursday, June 25th 2015, 11:20am

broken quest Angry spirit

12:18 You have begun the quest Angry Spirit [9]. Good luck!

cant start fight, i get message
You've already driven away the Whipsnake, now return to the miller.

no fight happen, no dialogue with miller

I have reset this quest for you. (Didn't have rpoblems with it myself) please try completing it again.

Thursday, June 25th 2015, 1:06pm

wow thanks, you are better than help desk, thanks so much, help desk solving it from lol
Recipients: Helpdesk (Apr 14th 2015, 9:07pm)

Thursday, June 25th 2015, 1:25pm

good u are replying back to all or just the stuff u want to reply back to?
http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…7378#post217378
fix/reply to this
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Thursday, June 25th 2015, 2:55pm

wow thanks, you are better than help desk, thanks so much, help desk solving it from lol
Recipients: Helpdesk (Apr 14th 2015, 9:07pm)

Help desk did its part to solve your problem too.

Thursday, July 2nd 2015, 8:40am

No level 1 quests

i played this game before on other servers but i cant see any quests at chief torgor at level 1 i got to level 2 with only hunting kretches it also dont shows any other quests for level 1 on other characters like elder

Thursday, July 2nd 2015, 10:59am

no loot

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=290732629

no loot for DEKA and me and 3 of us were in the group for wolfers event,
anythyng can be done?

Thursday, July 2nd 2015, 11:07am

no loot

sry about double post, gave wrong link to fight..

this one should be fine http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=1&server_id=10

thanks in advance

bird [9] 

Forum Noob

Tuesday, July 7th 2015, 10:07pm

money is different

The amount of my money shown near my name is not equal to what is shown in my backpack. It occurs pretty often.
I attached a picture about the bug. Don't know if somebody has already reported it.

Friday, July 10th 2015, 11:49pm

Well, first time to report a bug.

You will get a debuff when you fail to kill the commander in gate of chaos and leave as the first 3 players.
When you have that debuff, everytime when you call your mount in a fight, the game will freeze for very long time. After the debuff goes away, everything goes back to normal.

BTW, I'm using client, don't know how it it when using brower.

Saturday, July 11th 2015, 4:27pm

[align=-webkit-center]You cannot join the fight because you will end up on a closed team![/align]
[align=-webkit-center]
[/align]

[align=-webkit-center]I can't join the fight when someone else starts fight against uyarrmo in chaos fight.[/align]

Saturday, July 11th 2015, 5:38pm

[align=-webkit-center]You cannot join the fight because you will end up on a closed team!
[align=-webkit-center]

[align=-webkit-center]I can't join the fight when someone else starts fight against uyarrmo in chaos fight.
Reported our problem on ticket too, please admins check, ticket ID: PQW-749-25535

I'll write in the ticket also the link of the video showing this problem if my internet connection can afford to upload 1 GB video... Please restore wraiths and fix this bug... We spent a lot of money for them (happened 2 times)

Sunday, July 12th 2015, 8:19am

Triad drop and Eldive-Krof rep connection!

Two-three weeks ago while I was trying to get kroffdor medal of worship I faced with a problem related to triad drop. After more than 500 mobs I could not get even one triad. I contacted with Admin Lososerg to settle this matter. However he even didnt listen properly. All he said is triad drop is random. 500 mobs more but still no triad, yeah yeah its random I get it! When players have no solution given by admins they try to find their own way like I did.

I didnt give 150 centridos to clear my Eldive rep when i started to Krof rep. Because when I get rep for Krof automatically I was losing Eldive rep, eventually it was going to be cleared. I realized that this problem started after i get 500 rep for Kroffdor. So i took my risk and waste 150 centridos to clear Eldive rep. And it worked! I started to get Triad again.

I am not the only one having this problem. Last week _Giotin_ also had the same problem and i suggest him to give 150 cents and it worked again. Ok this might be the solution but how come we figure it out on our own. There is no explanation in library or anywhere else that Krof/Eldive reps are related to Triad drop. And of course we cannot get any info from admins or guards. (Because most likely they also dont know anything about it :evil: )

But when you give 150 cents the problem is not solved totally. Now _Roman_ has been facing with this problem. He turned back to Eldive rep after he got Krof red medal to use Aura again like i do. And now he passed 500 Eldive rep again and he cannot get triad from more than 1200 mobs.

So what is the deal? Must we give 150 cents/incs every time we get 500 rep from one of each race. This is so ludicrous. And the funniest thing is nobody has no idea about this from admin side :wall:

If you dont know how to manage a game let me know i can give you some tips :wink:

Sunday, July 12th 2015, 8:25am

no triad in week

i have same problem too

Tuesday, July 14th 2015, 5:16am

Randomly Missing Item

My red axe has disappeared from my inventory :shock:
Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Wednesday, July 15th 2015, 7:02pm

Men, I was not in game for a long, and now Aladea instead of last quest damands more gifts. How can I avoid that problem?

Tuesday, July 21st 2015, 4:59pm

bugs

Why when clan member leave clan, not can drop clan banner automaticaly or voluntary put in clan treasury. Why clanless ppl stil can use clan banner, or new clan rep is below banner?