You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, July 26th 2015, 11:50pm

Helppp

what ? The commander did not issue an order for you to leave the village. Wait for his command ? :( :( :( :(
pls pls :) :( :( :beaten:

Monday, August 3rd 2015, 8:42pm

error in quest

dear admins
my golden fish is from last-year quest, so my august quest is getting broked because i cannot catch new fish and i cannot drop old one because there is no batton for drop.

Monday, August 3rd 2015, 10:00pm

what ? The commander did not issue an order for you to leave the village. Wait for his command ? :( :( :( :(
pls pls :) :( :( :beaten:

You have 14 quests to do this is no bug...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

• "lososerg" started this thread

Tuesday, August 4th 2015, 1:15pm

dear admins
my golden fish is from last-year quest, so my august quest is getting broked because i cannot catch new fish and i cannot drop old one because there is no batton for drop.

Your golden fish was removed. Please try again.

Tuesday, August 4th 2015, 2:53pm

dear admins

thank you

Thursday, August 6th 2015, 11:15am

goodmorning , i have the same problem with the golden fish, is from last year quest ... can you remove it please?

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Thursday, August 6th 2015, 5:50pm

goodmorning , i have the same problem with the golden fish, is from last year quest ... can you remove it please?

Done

Friday, August 7th 2015, 8:13am

Same problem with the fish. Help me too, pls
Lawful, Neutral, Chaotic… Idiotic.:woody:

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Friday, August 7th 2015, 10:11am

Done

Friday, August 7th 2015, 12:27pm

no

Done
dear admin, i have the fish in the bag yet:(

Friday, August 7th 2015, 9:38pm

Done
Not sure that it is OK - while im feeding it with midges they dont disappear from my bp. and no messaes about feeding. And in atributes "Goldfish's satiety26"
How can i grow it?
Lawful, Neutral, Chaotic… Idiotic.:woody:

Friday, August 7th 2015, 10:53pm

If it was last year's fish, it'll mature at 30 satiety. Maybe try feeding it till that?

Saturday, August 8th 2015, 12:09pm

my advice to you is to ask a friend who's better in english to translate your idea cause only half of what you're saying makes sense :)
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Monday, August 10th 2015, 9:37pm

dear admins

thank you
that fish hasnot even got grouth, full week feed and no results, delet it pls again. Hope next year the fish will be nornally eat and at last that quest will be done))))))))))

Saturday, August 15th 2015, 5:44pm

Please fix ghostly hunting, with group we try eldive 10 and we stay in location when fight ends, but even if we do 0 damage, even if we hit, loot is random, same for essence drop, this really sucks.

Fix it: if group attacks mob, regardless of damage, all group takes essences and money.

Saturday, August 15th 2015, 5:49pm

"Group loot distributions" doesn't work.
If people make a fight having group, and noone makes damage, the drop and the money goes directly to one member of group.
Please try to fix it thanks.

Have same problem today:(.
Hunting in 2 players group,with " Leader distributes" if no damage - all random to one of players: money, loot, energy...
!! Even if both hit - one of mob's , but not hit other mob (mount eat it) , then goes to one player with " best" damage!!

If Hunting 1 player in group,with " Leader distributes", if no damage - loot NOT stay in group loot, but drops in backpack.

Please try to fix it, thanks!.

<-- This same problem, that still not fixed since 28 december 2014, please fix it

Tuesday, August 18th 2015, 4:56pm

World map

Dear admin, instead of world map i see black screen. Let me know pls, the solve of the problem

Tuesday, August 18th 2015, 5:11pm

Dear admin, instead of world map i see black screen. Let me know pls, the solve of the problem
same problem --- i use client ;)

Tuesday, August 18th 2015, 5:21pm

same problem --- i use client ;)
I use client also

Tuesday, August 18th 2015, 6:01pm

hello, not me maps, and the face of my character in the circle of the screen, where life appears, you know I can do? customer use