You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, January 24th 2016, 3:47am

I used scroll of exe to attack shylark in plat, but it attacked brute instead. I'm sure it said attack and i typed shylark but it attacked brute instead. I want to report a bug.
http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=222014322

Sunday, January 24th 2016, 10:07am

Yesterday we lost valour and golds in cave of equals bevause error message.Please give me lost valour and golds.

Monday, January 25th 2016, 1:02am

Elt Scroll dialogue is incorrect

00:57 You did not learn the secret to making the item Large Scroll of Retribution in the Elt Cube.
00:57 You did not learn the secret to making the item Weak Power Tetrark in the Elt Cube.
00:57 You did not learn the secret to making the item Shiz Beer in the Elt Cube.
00:57 You did not learn the secret to making the item Anti-traumatism Tetrark in the Elt Cube.

It should read "You did learn..."

00:58 You did learn anything new. You already know the recipe for Shiz Beer

This should read "You did not learn..."

Every scroll I have opened has the incorrect translation
Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Thursday, February 4th 2016, 9:24pm

Well, first time to report a bug.

You will get a debuff when you fail to kill the commander in gate of chaos and leave as the first 3 players.
When you have that debuff, everytime when you call your mount in a fight, the game will freeze for very long time. After the debuff goes away, everything goes back to normal.

BTW, I'm using client, don't know how it it when using brower.
Well, you still didn't fix this problem. I'll correct something here, calling mount isn't the requirement to make the game freezed. When you are under Curse of Chaos: Ssenkeaw lahtel, your game will freeze everytime when you enter a battle. At least it's the case for me here. And I tested with client, firefox and chrome, all have same problem.

Friday, February 5th 2016, 3:01pm

Not really a big bug but I somehow managed to get the buff as an item when I levelled up.

Friday, February 5th 2016, 3:04pm

I can't link the picture or attach it for whatever reason, but it's still in my backpack.

Monday, February 8th 2016, 10:44pm

Major Game Bug

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=1&server_id=10

hunting chaos monsters ? complete an utter bug .... admin i expect my snow back ..... sick of these bugs now :clubbing: :clubbing:

Tuesday, February 9th 2016, 2:07am

@Karma

Thats not a major bug. You summon the mount at the very moment the game registered your death and started the end of fight process. The mount subsequently came in after the fight had ended. Its something that happens rarely. It can even happen to players joining fights at that exact moment.

And no it cant be "fixed". We been through that discussion before and the conclusion is that it can never be completely eliminated.

Tuesday, February 9th 2016, 8:19am

Not really a big bug but I somehow managed to get the buff as an item when I levelled up.

If you level up then the blesses of Darshana, Loka-Sangrakha and Parmatkha will automatically go down. It was done in order to prevent warriors leveling from lvl 4 to 5 being able to use the lower level bless. It is not a bug, but perhaps it need to get adjusted for players that level from 2 to 3 and 3 to 4. :rose:
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Friday, February 12th 2016, 12:16am

February: The Awakening of Feelings! 3-15 Seasonal February: Love Scents
Time remaining until end of stage: 4d 14h 44min

All the inhabitants of Faeo impatiently await the arrival of spring, when the air is filled with the fragrance of blossoming trees, meadows become green and nature awakens after a long winter. However, although the fields and the valleys are still covered in snow and winter remains in charge, the inhabitants' hearts are warmed by the approach of Valentine's Day. Some languish as they await a feeling that will sweep them up in a whirlpool of love, and others have already been captured by the tender love. But there will be something for everyone in the run up to the holiday. The bravest can try their luck and go the the Dragon mistress Sheara, who will give out magic weapons, with which you can hit the heart of the object of your desires and attract their attention! The most attentive can enjoy the beauty of unique flowers, which only bloom once a year on Valentine's Day. After collecting these delightful love messengers, go and see the herbologists so they can make awonderful gift for your other half. The luckiest may find a a few drops of special scent that has mysteriously appeared on the battlefield. Alchemists have for many centuries racked their brains over the formula of the scent. And the most sympathetic can assist the femme fatales in the taverns with their love concerns, for which there will be rewards. Undoubtedly, all your adventures will bring you great advantages and help you stock up on gifts for the upcoming holiday. But the main thing is you can set up a real surprise for all those in love or be brave enough to reveal your feelings for someone you have long pined for.
Start your adventure by looking in on Tindoline at the City Fair!
At the event you can get Carved Hearts, which can be exchanged for valuable goods during the second strage at the Love Shop in the City Fair.
For more details about the events see the Information Portal.<<<< Link is no good....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Friday, February 12th 2016, 8:27am

There are no great battles at present.
Any battle can become a great battle if the number of warriors on each side reaches 10 or more.
The following rules apply to great battles:
No summons.
Losers also receive valor
You cannot join a side whose strength is significantly greater. The strength indicator can be seen in the battle log.
The bigger the great battle, the greater the valour coefficient that each participant will receive after the battle.
You can find detailed information on Great Battles in this>>> article.<<<< link is no good I do wish you all would work on all these Bugs... Really is sad for what some of us spend here.....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Saturday, February 13th 2016, 12:04am

@Karma

Thats not a major bug. You summon the mount at the very moment the game registered your death and started the end of fight process. The mount subsequently came in after the fight had ended. Its something that happens rarely. It can even happen to players joining fights at that exact moment.

And no it cant be "fixed". We been through that discussion before and the conclusion is that it can never be completely eliminated.
No, in fact it's not the case you discribed here. The fight ends in a DRAW, so no one is defeated. It's caused by lag and since I'm often laggy, it happened to me lot of times. You attack a mob, but the fight doesn't start because of lag, then you successfully summon a mount, then wait, refresh....but the fight doesn't start still, after 30s or 40s, the server stops the fight and gives you a draw as the result although there's a mount in fight already...So it's definitely a bug or some flaw in the code about fight. If the devs want, they can adjust and impove it (extend the time limitation, and let the character do auto-fight after that since there's auto-hit now).

(And I guess only when server doesn't recieve any data from client from the beginning of the fight, then server will close the fight after a fixed duration. If the server recieves the data from client, then it will register the fight and wait for player to start it. It's some mechanics to let players download the data when playing through browser. I have such guess because sometimes due to lag or client crash, the server can wait for me for several minutes and won't close it and give a draw...But anyway only devs know exactly how their program runs...)

Saturday, February 13th 2016, 4:10am

@ForeverHeart

Sorry wasn't paying proper attention to the damages or outcome. You are correct and I have also experienced the server pauses during my time of lags. In the past people used to avoid my fights, I guess, by abusing this feature. Can't remember any prior discussion on any attempts to fix/improve but would be fair if they could at least roll back the mount food deductions in such cases.

Sunday, February 21st 2016, 2:01am

Participants arrive in the Caves of Equals battlefield without armour, temporary effects, mounts, pets and artefacts. The start location of the battlefield is the shop, where you will have time to buy a Carved Chest, Heavy Chest or a Spiked Chest, containing Dodger, Heavyweight or Bonecrusher sets and also sets of elixirs, contained in a Military Sack.

Available on the battlefields of equals are several quests of the Underground Knights, including Legendary Feats of Agudar (quests that require an item to be taken from the battlefield cannot be carried out). In addition, victories on the battlefields of equals count towards achievements in victories on regular battlefields. Crystalline Coal and Energy Spheres obtained on the battlefields of equals cannot be taken out.

Additional itemsin the shops of the Temple of Equals and Caves of Equals will be available to buy for those with high values of several reputations (in restricted quantities). Lock picks, trauma healing scrolls and trauma healing elixirs are also available to buy in these shops.

>>>>>>The timeout on the battlefield is 20 seconds.<<<<
The time out is 10 seconds not 20... Maybe some could take time to look at the stuff and Fix it.. I mean it can't be all that hard I tink it is more like Admins just don't care....

Sunday, February 21st 2016, 2:36am

Joining Fights in groups

Steps to reproduce the problem:

1. Create group of 2 or more players
2. Confirm "Hide attack information" check box is NOT checked in Group management.
3. Player A attacks mob.
4. Player B sees the link in group chat: A member of the group Player A[12] joined the battle « Attack on Emperor Scorpion». Join the battle.
5. Player B clicks "Join the battle" to join the battle.
6. Message appears saying Fight has ended although the fight is in progress.
7. Player B has to go into the fight lists and join the fight from there.

** Would be nice to see the "Join battle" link working correctly**
Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Sunday, February 21st 2016, 7:17am

Steps to reproduce the problem:

1. Create group of 2 or more players
2. Confirm "Hide attack information" check box is NOT checked in Group management.
3. Player A attacks mob.
4. Player B sees the link in group chat: A member of the group Player A[12] joined the battle « Attack on Emperor Scorpion». Join the battle.
5. Player B clicks "Join the battle" to join the battle.
6. Message appears saying Fight has ended although the fight is in progress.
7. Player B has to go into the fight lists and join the fight from there.

** Would be nice to see the "Join battle" link working correctly**
++

Thursday, February 25th 2016, 8:25pm

hello i have a problem. On 25/02/2016 on 20:21 i somehow delete ( by mistake) my efril replicator pls back me him because i knou from clanie that it can be deleted :(

Thursday, February 25th 2016, 8:33pm

all fine i find how back him

Friday, February 26th 2016, 12:17pm

Honor Ring Of the Underground Knight

I see many post in here and i did'nt read all soo i will post this bug here cause in other areas you or the people in-charge of the forum don't pay atention to it.

Bug in the Honor ring went you get red UK badge and you put the ring to : strengthen my Knight's Ring with victories. to get the stun ring and after my red medal i won 6 equal cave in a row with my ring strengthen Knight's Ring with victories. and i got no ring yet so if you can take a look on that little problem i will apreciate it more player like me have the same issue with the ring and the victories to put the ring to stun.

I can get only from equal some kills and some trophy reputation and i will like to have the stuning ring ready for lv15 like you can see i'm fighting with no stop to level up fast and not to stay in same level for years like i was use to do on low level if you can fix this problem soon or give the ring with the victorys i already got will be better

Sunday, March 6th 2016, 2:47pm

downloads of game windows

very strange thing - in Grifon Crossing my Hunting window downloads just 68%.. In other locations normally/